By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you guys think?

As most of you will no doubt know, I am an obessive, over-protective, over-enthusiastic and vocal, biased fanboy regarding DS. I make no secret of that. I treat it like a person (just cause it cant speak doesn't mean it doesn't have emotion). I am curious to know what this makes you guys think. Does my unwavering loyalty to the DS scare you, intrigue you or do you think I'm just bat s*** insane?

Around the Network

i think i don't really care :)

No you dont scare me, why do you ask?

ummmm.... you are a DS fanboy? Hmm. didn't realize. Nice coming out party.

This about sums up what I think:

Around the Network

I wish I had pictures of kittens to post.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

I am an attention whore, but I also wondered whether any of you may have thought i was bat s*** insane, plus it gave me a chance to further show my DS devotion and use my bat phrase.

Heres another pic b4 the overkill

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Lol at both pics, and yeah .. you sond like an attention seeker :D, but otherwise i didn'd realize you were such a DS fanboy, luckily you don't post like one

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

DSLover said:
I am an attention whore, but I also wondered whether any of you may have thought i was bat s*** insane, plus it gave me a chance to further show my DS devotion and use my bat phrase.

Uhm.....I never saw you as an fanatic DSlover.....It is good to be one so long if you don't post fanboyish comments...

I wished everyone was like ya so we don't have those stupid fanboys everyday :).