By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Another gem on PSN: Motorbike finally launches on the PS3! BETTER GAME THAN TRIALS EVOLUTION?

Is Motorbike better than Trials?

Yes, by a mile away. 31 46.97%

Yes, not by much, but yes. 10 15.15%

No, Trials is better, but... 25 37.88%

Total:66

Well, for those uninformed people, Motorbike has launched today on PSN. As some of you might know, this is Ps3's answer to the popular and successful XBLA game Trials Evolution (also on PC). The first reviews are in already.

This game looks ambitious, and with a large scope. Do you think it can beat Trials Evolutions and establish as a better IP? It surely looks so!

Around the Network

Is this really supposed to be better than trials, cuz I love that gamr.

theprof00 said:
Is this really supposed to be better than trials, cuz I love that gamr.

It is. I haven't read reviews in deep but I think this game has the potential to break records. It's the vibe I got from it.

GT and forza killer confirmed

the new trials says hi coming to all consoles

Around the Network

According to those reviews, this will be no where near as good as Trials was.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
According to those reviews, this will be no where near as good as Trials was.

Holy Shit!

Trials Evolution is one of my fav games this gen XD Didnt even know about MotorBike until this thread. If it is good though Ill pick it up. Ill wait for the reviews to establish.

EDIT:  It has a 25 metacritic right now.  Looks like ill pass.  I also didnt notice your 1.5 gamespot review you posted lol And here i thought this was a serious thread lol The lowest review Trials Evolution recieved was an 80 and its metacritic is a 90

1. 40
    Unfortunately, at $15, it’s hard to recommend even if you’re a PS3-only player since Urban Trial Freestyle does the same thing as this, but better.
  2. Jun 27, 2013
    Long story short, do not buy this $15 game. Instead I would recommend that you just put the money to better use by throwing it in the air and doing a little dance, I honestly think you will find more entertainment from that.

is it opposite day again?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
is it opposite day again?

Did you not know! :O