Excellent 10 14.93%

Good 5 7.46%

Perfection 5 7.46%

Amazing 1 1.49%

Awesome 2 2.99%

Incredible 1 1.49%

Not for me, but I'm an asshole. 7 10.45%

Total:63

I've been playing with irl friends and more recently ghettoglamour from the chartz, and it's definitely better than playing with strangers since you're more inclined to support eachother. I think ghettoglam revived me like 5 times in a match once lol.

I'm pretty decent, 83 90 clan size and E/D floats around 1.25 1.45. 10 hours  17 hours of experience.

So add me at Andrespetmonkey and I'll be on to play with you 20 minutes after this thread's creation.

Around the Network

Nobody?

I'd play with you, but as far as I know, the The Last of Us 360 version doesn't have cross-play.

Wright said:

I'd play with you, but as far as I know, the The Last of Us 360 version doesn't have cross-play.

Just do a 360 and walk to your PS3, play that version.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Wright said:

Just do a 360 and walk to your PS3, play that version.

I can't moonwalk

Around the Network

Sorry, I prefer Rambo style.

i played about 2 rounds and it wasnt for me. everyone craws around like crabs. also one of the few games online with a sony console where everyone had a mic connected. i have to find mine somewhere.

LiquorandGunFun said:
i played about 2 rounds and it wasnt for me. everyone craws around like crabs. also one of the few games online with a sony console where everyone had a mic connected. i have to find mine somewhere.

lol that's true. All that low crouching must be terrible for their backs. Monster thighs though.

Andrespetmonkey said:

I've been playing with irl friends and more recently ghettoglamour from the chartz, and it's definitely better than playing with strangers since you're more inclined to support eachother. I think ghettoglam revived me like 5 times in a match once lol.

I'm pretty decent, 83 clan size and E/D floats around 1.25. 10 hours of experience.

So add me at Andrespetmonkey and I'll be on to play with you 20 minutes after this thread's creation.

GG's, our teammates really held us down in the first match but we dominated the second one. I'd have stayed and played more but my 1 year old isn't really cooperating with nap time.

J_Allard said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

I'm pretty decent, 83 clan size and E/D floats around 1.25. 10 hours of experience.

GG's, our teammates really held us down in the first match but we dominated the second one. I'd have stayed and played more but my 1 year old isn't really cooperating with nap time.

yeah it was a good run. Too bad you left, a few games later I got my best ever result: 16-16-2, but nobody to witness it ;(