By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

We'll have to wait until tomorrow for reviews and more credible numbers but it's not too bad given that it's their first generatin of RT hardware.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

people that didn't play during splitscreen days, are the ones that tend to cheat in CoD, change my mind

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Can't have an AMD GPU launch without driver issues...

Hopefully they will get these fixed faster than 5000 series

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

"Microcenter: Radeon RX 6800 stock will be ‘extremely limited at launch’

Retailers, distributors, board partners, and reviewers all confirm that AMD Radeon RX 6800 launch stock is severely limited."

https://videocardz.com/newz/microcenter-radeon-rx-6800-stock-will-be-extremely-limited-at-launch

If any AMD fans wants to get an invite to the Bot Discord server, let me know!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Most of those known issues are related to ray tracing and/or involve relatively new games. They should be able to fix them in the next driver.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Also I have decided to go with 5800x instead of 5900x. As the 5800x has 8 cores per CCX, in theory, games that require more than 6 cores could perform better on the 5800x than 5900x. Also both Anandtech and GN has 5800x performing better in quite a few gaming benchmarks than 5900x and for the ones where it doesn't, it's typically on par.

And you're telling me that now???

JEMC said:
We'll have to wait until tomorrow for reviews and more credible numbers but it's not too bad given that it's their first generatin of RT hardware.

It actually is potentially really bad considering AMD told people something else.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

JEMC said:

It actually is potentially really bad considering AMD told people something else.

And what has AMD told? Because, as far as I know, they've been quite tight lipped about the rt performance of their new cards.

JEMC said:
vivster said:

JEMC said:

And what has AMD told? Because, as far as I know, they've been quite tight lipped about the rt performance of their new cards.

edit: nevermind, just saw it's just RT benchmarks.

Last edited by vivster - on 17 November 2020

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Mummelmann said:
So for gamers this holiday season, they can expect no GPU's in stock, no PS5, perhaps a few Xbox. Merry Christmas! This is going to hurt me next year if things remain out of stock for long, I imagined prices being decent if there was actual competition on the market but if no one has goods to sell, prices will only remain high. At least memory and storage are likely to become cheaper by spring/summer.

Speaking of holidays, somebody making the secret santa this year?

That's a good idea, but I'm not very good at organizing these things. Any takers? I'm more than willing to join though.

Ka-pi96 said:

Is it just me or is GTA 5 a very buggy game?

It crashes so often for me

I have problems with the game itself, finding it boring and not liking the idea of having 3 characters. Beyond that, the only technical problem I've found is textures not loading as fast as they should.