By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

JEMC said:
One thing I'm wondering about the AMD joke, is if they're using it to hide a little easter egg (perfect time for it) in that story. And I'm talking, obviously, about the multi die part.

It's not the first time something like this has been rumored for Navi with the scalability tag featured on its reveal in that roadmap and, if they manage to bring it to life, it could do wonders for them.

I wouldn't read into it that much.

Around the Network

I forgot the yanks are a day behind. April 1st was yesterday.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Have you guys seen this yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzjCJqF3Urw
(CIG going through some of their procedural food materials in Substance Designer)

Last edited by caffeinade - on 01 April 2018

BasilZero said:
I see this thread is still nothing like the SteamERA thread lol.

Would be better if the OP was still active ;p

Welcome to the forum, again.

How is that SteamERA thread you mention? I know nothing about it.

caffeinade said:
JEMC said:
One thing I'm wondering about the AMD joke, is if they're using it to hide a little easter egg (perfect time for it) in that story. And I'm talking, obviously, about the multi die part.

It's not the first time something like this has been rumored for Navi with the scalability tag featured on its reveal in that roadmap and, if they manage to bring it to life, it could do wonders for them.

I wouldn't read into it that much.

I know. I just let myself to get carried away by that coincidence. After all, it's fun to speculate about it.

By the way, while we wait for Navi, AMD is prepparing Vega20, as they've found it in the latest Linux drivers.

caffeinade said:

Have you guys seen this yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzjCJqF3Urw
(CIG going through some of their procedural food materials in Substance Designer)

Impressive but ... rather pointless? I mean, who will pay attention to the food their characters will eat? And that's accounting that your character will have to eat to survive, something that most games forget.

I don't know, to me it looks like a trick to distract people from the huge delays of the game.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

The forums are so damn broken at the moment.
Is it to hard to ask for pages to render correctly?

Edit: If I do a quick reply in the thread I am interested in... It will reload the page and render correctly. So that's a thing, able to duplicate the process on all my devices.

Last edited by Pemalite - on 02 April 2018

Around the Network
Pemalite said:

Edit: If I do a quick reply in the thread I am interested in... It will reload the page and render correctly. So that's a thing, able to duplicate the process on all my devices.

The site is working fine for me right now.

caffeinade said:
Pemalite said:

Yeah, it sorted itself out for the time being for me. *touch wood*.

Pemalite said:
caffeinade said:

Ah, I guess they bought some more glue.
Maybe someday the site will reliably work correctly, it's possible.

caffeinade said:
Pemalite said:

Reared it's ugly head again.
This is how it renders when it doesn't play nice, regardless of device or internet connection I use. (Ruling me out as the issue.)

Pemalite said:
caffeinade said:

Reared it's ugly head again.
This is how it renders when it doesn't play nice, regardless of device or internet connection I use. (Ruling me out as the issue.)

That page is loading fine for me.
Have you tried a VPN?
It looks like a CSS file isn't loading.

In that case, w3m won't let you down (text based browser).
http://w3m.sourceforge.net/