By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

JEMC said:

Wow, you're making a great effort posting PC related news here! Much appreciated! Awesome work!

Does anyone know when Kingdom Come: Deliverence is planned to launch? That game looks pretty epic!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
JEMC said:

Wow, you're making a great effort posting PC related news here! Much appreciated! Awesome work!

Does anyone know when Kingdom Come: Deliverence is planned to launch? That game looks pretty epic!

The exact launch date is 2017. Can't wait for it to arrive in January!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
DanneSandin said:

Haha that's very precise; 2017 ^^ I rather they launch it when it's done, and don't try to hasten it. Better to be quite vague than to say Feb 2017, and then postpone it.

DanneSandin said:
vivster said:

Haha that's very precise; 2017 ^^ I rather they launch it when it's done, and don't try to hasten it. Better to be quite vague than to say Feb 2017, and then postpone it.

They don't need to rush. The more they wait the cheaper is my second 1080 going to get. 2x1080 should hopefully be enough for stable 60.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
DanneSandin said:

They don't need to rush. The more they wait the cheaper is my second 1080 going to get. 2x1080 should hopefully be enough for stable 60.

I don't even know what that means ^^ I may enjoy PC games (it might very well be my prefered platform), but I have no clue what so ever what all the PC terms refer to. I kinda know what GPU and CPU is... >.<

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
vivster said:

I don't even know what that means ^^ I may enjoy PC games (it might very well be my prefered platform), but I have no clue what so ever what all the PC terms refer to. I kinda know what GPU and CPU is... >.<

Then I hope you have a GPU or running KC will not be very fun.

vivster said:
DanneSandin said:

Then I hope you have a GPU or running KC will not be very fun.

I actually don't think I'll be able to play Kingdom Come the first year or so... I don't mind; there will be plenty of mods when I get around to play it, and I have a pretty big back log I need to get through...

DanneSandin said:
JEMC said:

Thanks.

DanneSandin said:
vivster said:

He recently got a new PC and got a GTX 1080 graphics card (the second best in the market right now). But Kingdom Come may be a game so demanding that, in order to get stable 60fps, he may "need" to buy a second 1080.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

WARNING RUMOR

Wccftech has posted an article where they claim that AMD is already launching products made with an improved 14nm process that, with other improvements, give them 50% better Perf/Watt... and of course they're launching them first in the embedded market.

http://wccftech.com/amd-polaris-revisions-performance-per-watt/

This significant improvement in power efficiency has been attributed to an improvement to the 14nm metal mask layers of both Polaris GPUs by AMD in combination with a more refined binning process. The new revision of Polaris 10 that’s will go into the embedded market will bring down the typical board power from 150W as is found in the RX 480 to less than 95W. The updated revision of Polaris 11 will not only bring down the power from 75W to less than 50W but it will also improve clock speeds and bring up the compute throughput to 2.5 TFLOPS from 2.15.

The new revisions will be available immediately to the embedded market under the E9550 and E9260 product names for Polaris 10 and 11 respectively. The updated revisions are believed to be coming to the mobile market in the form of mobility Radeon RX 400 series graphics cards in the coming months. It’s not clear yet whether AMD will also introduce the new revision to the desktop market. However, in the mobile market where power efficiency rules supreme this could prove to be a pivotal change for the company’s competitiveness in notebooks.

Ok, I get that better efficiency is important for mobile GPUs, but surely a RX 485 that's 5-10% faster than a regular 480 using the same power or less, and capable of delivering the same performance as Nvidia's 1060 in DX11 games while being a lot faster than that card in Vulkan and DX12 games, would be something that many gamers would be interested in, right?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
DanneSandin said:

He recently got a new PC and got a GTX 1080 graphics card (the second best in the market right now). But Kingdom Come may be a game so demanding that, in order to get stable 60fps, he may "need" to buy a second 1080.

You just had to rub it in -.-