By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Chazore said:
Totalbiscuit is streaming DOOM SP gameplay: https://www.twitch.tv/totalbiscuit

Check out on Steam....

Around the Network
QUAKECore89 said:
Chazore said:
Totalbiscuit is streaming DOOM SP gameplay: https://www.twitch.tv/totalbiscuit

Check out on Steam....

I just tried to get cheeky with GMG using Dtoid's "DEALZON25" code and then GMG handed me a "20off" code. Needless to say they won't let you use both which was sad and It means I'll just be waiting for a deeper discount. The SP doesn't look so bad from TB's stream. Won't be touching the MP at all though.

Steam reviews are apparently very positive, a bit odd considering half the game is good. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
QUAKECore89 said:

Check out on Steam....

I just tried to get cheeky with GMG using Dtoid's "DEALZON25" code and then GMG handed me a "20off" code. Needless to say they won't let you use both which was sad and It means I'll just be waiting for a deeper discount. The SP doesn't look so bad from TB's stream. Won't be touching the MP at all though.

Steam reviews are apparently very positive, a bit odd considering half the game is good. 

I have Doom 2016 for the PS4 couple days ago, 1st of all, i completed the game, it took me more than 15 hours or so(i wasted my time on collectble, secrets or challenge a bit) on Ultra Violence mode, i've got to say it's awesome, just like classic Doom but different a bit, and SnapMap is interesting, you just create your fun maps then publish it, and... as for MP...didnt touch it.

BasilZero said:
@JEMC - how come D:!?

Is it the design/visuals?

I think it's for the character designs.

But the thing is that I never had interest on the game, from its unveiling up to its launch. It never caught my attention.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

New rumors about AMD's Polaris 10 & 11

Rumor: Possible Polaris 10 and Polaris 11 specifications emerge

http://www.techpowerup.com/222450/more-polaris10-and-polaris11-specifications-revealed
http://videocardz.com/59903/possible-polaris-10-and-polaris-11-specifications-emerge

This a summary of both articles:

Industry sources revealed to TechPowerUp that AMD is preparing a performance-segment GPU and a mainstream one. It turns out, that the performance-segment chip, which the press has been referring to as "Ellesmere" or Polaris 10, could feature 32 compute units (CUs), and not the previously thought 40.

IF the number of Stream Processors per Compute Units hasn't changed and remain at 64, that means that Polaris 10 will have 2,048 SPs.

Polaris 10 is said to offer 5.5 TFLOPs of single precision computing performance, above the 5.2 TFLOP/s of "Hawaii", so it means that Polaris 10 is clocked at around 1350 MHz. The new chip has a TDP rated no higher than 150W, a 256-bit wide GDDR5/GDDR5X memory interface, and 8 GB could be its standard memory amount. The first SKUs based on this chip could feature 7 Gbps GDDR5 memory.

Polaris 11 aka Baffin is said to feature just 14 CUs, which translates into 896 Stream Processors. This GPU would offer 2.5 TFLOPs performance, which means clock speed at around 1395 MHz. Its TDP is rated at just 50W, and it is expected to feature a 128-bit wide GDDR5 memory interface, holding 4 GB of memory.

AMD will upgrade the feature-set to include HVEC/H.265 hardware encode/decode acceleration, DisplayPort 1.3, and HDMI 2.0a outputs.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
JEMC said:

I think it's for the character designs.

But the thing is that I never had interest on the game, from its unveiling up to its launch. It never caught my attention.

Ahh understandable.

For me I never even got to experience that when the game came out (same with VII and IX).

Since I was primarily a Nintendo only gamer then. Didnt know much about gaming forums/sites either when I first got a computer.

I think the first time I saw a Final Fantasy game post SNES era was a commerical of Final Fantasy X - I was like "WWWWWHOOOOA DEM GRAPHICS".

It wouldnt be until another few years (2003) that I would get my first non-nintendo console (Playstation 2) and my first purchase was Final Fantasy IX and Final Fantasy X.

Good times!

I had a PSOne (the small, PS1 "lite" or "Slim" version), and followed the gaming news through magazines. I got FF VII (tho I think it's overrated), and FF IX, which I fell in love the moment I saw it. But as I said, FF VIII never interested me.

FF X I also liked it an got it on the PS2, but I skipped X-2 and FF XII. In fact, FF X is the last Fianl Fantasy game I bought.

BasilZero said:
JEMC said:

I had a PSOne (the small, PS1 "lite" or "Slim" version), and followed the gaming news through magazines. I got FF VII (tho I think it's overrated), and FF IX, which I fell in love the moment I saw it. But as I said, FF VIII never interested me.

FF X I also liked it an got it on the PS2, but I skipped X-2 and FF XII. In fact, FF X is the last Fianl Fantasy game I bought.

Awws

You should try playing more :O!

I will.

I already have FF IX (of course), IV and VI on my Steam's wishlist.

BasilZero said:
JEMC said:

I will.

I already have FF IX (of course), IV and VI on my Steam's wishlist.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tell me when you buy and play them in the future. I want to hear your experiences when you play the game and what you think about them ;o!

I will .

BasilZero said:
You have three of my top 5 final fantasy games on your wishlist :P!

And FF IV and VI are there because you (and others) recommended them so much.

The next Steam sales (unless Valve decides to change them again and make something stupid) I'll get one RPG, either one of them or Trails in the Sky.

When playng those games, don't forget a good supply of the proper snack:

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!