By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

***Announcement***

So as many of you know, I am getting married next month. Specifically on February 20th. Due to this, I am getting increasing per-occupied with other things. This means that starting January 27th, I will no longer be posting news as I will be too busy for the wedding preparations and such. I might still reply or post some opinions from time to time but I'll be taking a long break until likely April at which point I might be posting hardware news regularly.

I never actually thought I'd be fortunate enough to find someone special but here we are lol. While she herself isn't very much into pc gaming, she does respect my hobbies which I am sure will spread to her one step at a time. For now though, we will be taking the first big step which is both exciting and nerve-racking but hopefully it will lead to a better future!

Congrats! Good fortunes and all that. Forget gaming news.. you have a lot to look forward to lol. Hope you have a great wedding.

Around the Network
hinch said:

***Announcement***

So as many of you know, I am getting married next month. Specifically on February 20th. Due to this, I am getting increasing per-occupied with other things. This means that starting January 27th, I will no longer be posting news as I will be too busy for the wedding preparations and such. I might still reply or post some opinions from time to time but I'll be taking a long break until likely April at which point I might be posting hardware news regularly.

I never actually thought I'd be fortunate enough to find someone special but here we are lol. While she herself isn't very much into pc gaming, she does respect my hobbies which I am sure will spread to her one step at a time. For now though, we will be taking the first big step which is both exciting and nerve-racking but hopefully it will lead to a better future!

Congrats! Good fortunes and all that. Forget gaming news.. you have a lot to look forward to lol. Hope you have a great wedding.

Thanks dude, means a lot!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Congratulations, and hopefully you eventually "convert her" to become a gamer ;)
I've never quite succeeded to hook my wife on video games (though we do play occasionally some local coop games), but luckily she got thoroughly hooked on board games and TTRPGs.

HoloDust said:

Congratulations, and hopefully you eventually "convert her" to become a gamer ;)
I've never quite succeeded to hook my wife on video games (though we do play occasionally some local coop games), but luckily she got thoroughly hooked on board games and TTRPGs.

Thanks dude. I do plan on coverting her to gaming. She does play some Nintendo games like Mario Kart and stuff but nothing outside of those types of games. But we will get lots of time to explore the types of games she may be interested in and hopefully, she will pick a category.

Thank god Valve has the hide lewd games option these days lol

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Good for you, man. You have to focus on the things that do matter first and foremost.

And you're right, there are a lot of genres that you can try to show her, but don't push her too much. As long as she finds a hobby she enjoys so you both have something "yours", it will work.

Other than that, take it easy witht he wedding and try to enjoy it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Thanks dude. I do plan on coverting her to gaming. She does play some Nintendo games like Mario Kart and stuff but nothing outside of those types of games. But we will get lots of time to explore the types of games she may be interested in and hopefully, she will pick a category.

Don't try too hard to convert her... you probably wouldn't like it either, if she tries to change you.

And of course... congratz!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/601360/Portal_Revolution/

The Portal Mod you've been waiting for. Delve into a new story with original characters, spanning over 8 hours of gameplay and featuring over 40 new challenging test chambers which make use of new mechanics.

JEMC said:

Good for you, man. You have to focus on the things that do matter first and foremost.

And you're right, there are a lot of genres that you can try to show her, but don't push her too much. As long as she finds a hobby she enjoys so you both have something "yours", it will work.

Other than that, take it easy witht he wedding and try to enjoy it.

Conina said:

Don't try too hard to convert her... you probably wouldn't like it either, if she tries to change you.

And of course... congratz!

Thanks guys. Yea I am not gonna force it on her or make her play games she doesn't like. It's more of a, she herself wants to try playing more games with me because she knows that I love gaming so it's more of a "lets try this together and see how it goes" sort of a deal. I am not gonna be like, lets play call of duty with all the 12 year old mom fuckers out there lol. It will be casual games from different genres that I think she might like based on the types of things she likes and we will see how it goes.

And of course I'll be doing things she likes too since we both want to do things together as cringy as that may sound lol.

You can always try playing Stardew Valley together, if she likes more slow paced games.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Yea something like that or maybe Mario Wonder since that has a coop mode and such.