By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Added 4TB SN850X that I got from Prime Day. Now I have a total of 10TB worth of SSDs!

https://valid.x86.fr/8njpje

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Nice, congrats.

I don't remember seeing that GPU power cable the last time. Is it the Cablemod one you wanted?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Thanks!

Yea it's the cablemod one. I did have it in for a while but maybe I forgot to post a picture.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It looks good, much better than the reference one.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Hey! Wait a second. I jusr realized what was has been bothering me since the news: you're Jizz once again!

Do the mods think it's not offensive anymore?

Around the Network

Lol apparently not. I was jokingly saying that I vote to have my old username back in this thread:

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/247506/discuss-the-state-of-the-forums-and-find-solutions/

And CGI saw my posted and reverted it back!

That's odd, but cool. Glad to see the with your original nick.

Some gaming updates....

Final Fantasy VI (PC) - 7 hours in. Lv 14 average party - about to search for Terra (so got a full party). Havent played it in 5 months, was taking a break - will start back up later this month.

Street Fighter V (PC) - 23 hours in. Playing through Arcade mode, on Street Fighter IV arcade list , 11 out of 23 characters played.

Borderlands GOTY Enhanced (PC) - 13 hours in. Lv 19 Soldier, still in Aria Badlands, just doing side/optional missions.

Grats on the SSD upgrade and nickname reclaimed. Looks nice and a clean set up.

I ordered a couple things too from the Prime sale, including a couple of 140mm fans and a 4TB SSD. Time to get replacing those old spinners!

hinch said:

Grats on the SSD upgrade and nickname reclaimed. Looks nice and a clean set up.

I ordered a couple things too from the Prime sale, including a couple of 140mm fans and a 4TB SSD. Time to get replacing those old spinners!

Thanks, yea my storage was getting hella full and that SN850X had such a good price on Prime day, couldn't resist.

Congrats on your purchases too