By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Rhonin the wizard said:
Captain_Yuri said:

As these games continue to give more validity to the GeForce Now Leak, here is the comprehensive list:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/pndwey/definitive_compilation_of_leaked_geforce_now/?utm_content=body&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=4f64807de1d64f5c9e0c7e4873bbf995&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=pndwey

The fact that there was no Bloodborne did make me think that the leak was legit to a certain degree tbh

There are rumors of a PC port of Bloodborne being finished.

I really do hope it's legit. I played Bloodborne on the ps4 but the 30fps lock doesn't do it justice. I need my 60 fps whether it be on the ps5 or PC. (Preferably on PC with even higher framerates)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

So I bother making the news only to find that the biggest news of today (or the week), comes after I've done them... why do I even bother? .

Anyway, God of War on PC (and Steam, to please Chazore). Good. We'll see how it fares technically speaking, but the fact that it features DLSS means that they've done some work on it. Sales wise I'm sure it will do well.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Captain_Yuri said:

As these games continue to give more validity to the GeForce Now Leak, here is the comprehensive list:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/pndwey/definitive_compilation_of_leaked_geforce_now/?utm_content=body&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=4f64807de1d64f5c9e0c7e4873bbf995&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=pndwey

The fact that there was no Bloodborne did make me think that the leak was legit to a certain degree tbh

The geforce now leak was mostly speculative, God of War had a store listed as the database actually said it's platform was steam. While all the other PS games listed were "None". They knew God of War was coming, but the rest are just speculation.

Admittedly this doesn't hold up for Uncharted, though I'm wondering if there's a third entry cropped off that lists steam. Regardless God of War seems like the only entry that Nvidia knew for sure was coming as it's the only unannounced with an entry that isn't "unknown".

Last edited by Zippy6 - on 20 October 2021

(Loud Sound Warning)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Square Enix and Crytek have removed Denuvo from NieR Replicant Remaster & Crysis Remastered
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/square-enix-and-crytek-have-removed-denuvo-from-nier-replicant-remaster-crysis-remastered/
It appears that more and more developers and publishers are removing Denuvo from their older games. Earlier this week, Square Enix removed Denuvo from Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Rise of the Tomb Raider. One day later, Bandai Namco removed Denuvo from Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown. And today, Square Enix and Crytek removed this controversial anti-tamper tech from NieR Replicant Remaster and Crysis Remastered.

Around the Network

Even though I've still yet to fix my GPU fans running at full speed, I am at least able to play Days Gone with two settings changed at 1440p, locked at 71fps (because I hate framerates going from 120 down to 80 and I notice that way too easily) and the temps don't seem to go beyond 55c which is ideal for me.

Next time I'm likely going to choose an AIO GPU, either that or a new Noctua model, because while I know it's safe to have a GPU go upwards of 70-80c, I'm more a fan of keeping it at 50-60c.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

For long term I wouldn't get AIO GPU coolers. They are not only a lot more expensive but if they leak, could be terrible. It's better to get the Noctua editions as the fans are actually very easily replaceable and knowning Noctua's fan quality, will probably outlast the GPU itself.

There's been a lot of games droping Denuvo this week. I wonder if it has something to do with that article about Alder Lake causing troubles to some DRM programs. Or maybe it's just a coincidence, I don't know. This things happen.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Captain_Yuri said:

For long term I wouldn't get AIO GPU coolers. They are not only a lot more expensive but if they leak, could be terrible. It's better to get the Noctua editions as the fans are actually very easily replaceable and knowning Noctua's fan quality, will probably outlast the GPU itself.

Aye, I know, but I've been thinking of replacing my 6700k's Corsair AIO, since that is now nearing 4.5 yrs old and is likely served it's purpose. I'll probably go back to standard heatsink cooling for the CPU and go for a GPU AIO until Noctua starts making it commonplace for more GPU case cooling from their end.

JEMC said:

There's been a lot of games droping Denuvo this week. I wonder if it has something to do with that article about Alder Lake causing troubles to some DRM programs. Or maybe it's just a coincidence, I don't know. This things happen.

But in return I've also been noticing said games dropping the DRM going with EOS, which I'm not a big fan of (since devs not implementing it right means you have to sign up with Epic, and I generally do not want Epic's services seeping into Steam as well as them gathering data through 3rd party means, as they were already denied doing so once before when Timmy's right hand man got found out for running that Steam data website, and Valve shutting him out via making customer libraries private). 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Anti efficiency innovation. Gotta love that.

In other news. Nice to see more Sony first party on pc.