By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

im a degenerate most of the time i got those apps already installed hehe

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
hinch said:

That what you get when you just have bean counters making decisions. Iirc there was a lot of marketing deals for it done already so the date couldn't be adjusted when BF1 was delayed - well that's the official story. In reality it was probably like you said they sent TF 2 to die.. which is a crying shame because it was a solid game and series.

And what they got out of that was them owning Respawn and Apex Legends >_>

Exactly, it was almost a fool proof strategy if anything. By weakening their partner, they were able to absorb them into their own company (much like Activision has been doing with Blizz over the years, to a point where it has driven out all founding fathers, effectively making Blizz a full part of Activision).

I want the old guard removed (bean counters), but sadly new ones are born every year, that grow up with the same old tactics, so me hoping for that to change isn't likely to happen.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Captain_Yuri said:

You can eat my hacked, jailbroken ass, Apple. 

kirby007 said:

What kind of apps do you have to call yourself degenerate?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
kirby007 said:

Ever heard about raid shadow legends

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
JEMC said:

Ever heard about raid shadow legends

I... I... May God have mercy of your soul.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I decided I am not gonna get the EK AIO. It seems to be impossible to get those in Canada and NA in general so I would have to get it from their website. But the $50 shipping from Europe, whatever the import fees that may be attached, currency conversion ends up being around $350 which is quite a lot. Not to mention if there's any issues... Shipping it back would be yikes.

So instead, I think I am gonna get the Phanteks Glacier One 360MPH.

https://www.newegg.com/phanteks-liquid-cooling-system-glacier-one-360mph/p/N82E16835709188

It falls in line with a lot more of the standard Asetek 7th gen pumps but comes with RGB and etc at more affordable $200sh USD.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Shame about the EK unit. Is there a reason why you don't consider a Corsair AIO? Their H150i and H170i seem to be quite good.

Hey first time in this thread. But I'd like one of you guys opinion on this pc my neice is getting for her birthday it's already ordered and I know it probably could've been cheaper if it wasn't pre-built. Anyway. The link is below.
Skytech Blaze 3.0 Gaming PC Desktop - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, 1660 Super 6GB, 16GB DDR4 3000, 1TB SSd, 600W Gold PSU, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, AC WiFi, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099HR999F/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_J2A9W7YBSP1D6EX23C8D

JEMC said:

Shame about the EK unit. Is there a reason why you don't consider a Corsair AIO? Their H150i and H170i seem to be quite good.

I read too many horror stories with iCue and CAM (with NZXT)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850