By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

I think I found the AIO that suits my needs!

EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Vision D-RGB

It won't be out until October but I think it meets my criteria. It has an LCD display and it should have similar performance to their usual EK AIOs. I'll wait for reviews before pulling the trigger though.

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-nucleus-aio-cr360-vision-d-rgb

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

Yea PC gaming monitors are finally starting to catch up with OLEDs. One of my biggest gripes over the years has been IPS gaming monitors costing nearly twice the amount as OLED TVs while giving you a much worse experience in terms of image quality and HDR. Sure, OLEDs have burn in problems but the cost of IPS monitors were so much that you could buy one OLED TV, use it for 5 years, buy a second OLED tv and still spend less than the price of an IPS 4k gaming monitor.

Now that IPS monitors have come down in price and costing less than OLEDs and we are starting to see MiniLEDs with Quantum Dot layer such as with the Neo G9, it's finally becoming viable to buy 4k PC gaming monitors instead of OLED tvs. MiniLEDs with VA might still not be as good as OLEDs in some respects but it's much easier to recommend them due to the size of the TVs and some weird OLED panel issues that LG has been having. Also the fact that many PC monitors have caught up in other features as well such as having HDMI 2.1.

Hopefully by this time next year, MiniLEDs will come down in price and be offered in reasonably sized monitors. I'd take a 32 inch 4k 144hz miniLED with a panel similar to what Samsung has with their Neo G9 over an OLED... Assuming the scanlines issues and HDR Dynamic mode issues get fixed.

True, monitors are slowly catching up with TV's. Still have a long way to go (in terms of availability, price etc)  but with mini-LED's in a few monitors in the current market, we should hopefully see more next year in more displays and form factors. And with LG coming in with a 42" OLED TV and talks of other manufacturers looking into OLED for monitors things should get quite interesting for new buyers in 2022.

Like I probably won't upgrade for a while, but if a Samsung releases a 32" 4K 144hz FALD monitor next year... god help me.

And that EK cooler looks decent. Handy to have a visual display on the waterblock to check temps, looks cool too.

Last edited by hinch - on 11 September 2021

Gamers discover missing or misaligned thermal pads on new graphics cards

https://videocardz.com/newz/gamers-discover-missing-or-misaligned-thermal-pads-on-new-graphics-cards

You would think QA testing would pick up the abnormally high Vram temps but I guess the QA department is too busy going to a strip club or something.

NVIDIA rumored to launch GeForce RTX 2060 with 12GB memory by January 2022

https://videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-rumored-to-launch-geforce-rtx-2060-with-12gb-memory-by-january-2022

Personally, I doubt it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I remember that not so long ago they found the tip of a glove in one card as well. And if they've found those, imagine how many more botched cards are out there that have been returned as defective by the customers or, even worse, that are still is use because the user isn't tech savvy enough to realize that something isn't right.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Captain_Yuri said:

Gamers discover missing or misaligned thermal pads on new graphics cards

https://videocardz.com/newz/gamers-discover-missing-or-misaligned-thermal-pads-on-new-graphics-cards

You would think QA testing would pick up the abnormally high Vram temps but I guess the QA department is too busy going to a strip club or something.

I think they cut down on QA testing to get as many cards out as possible, making more money while spending less. And in times like these, they can do so practically without impunity.

Around the Network

God of War, Gran Turismo 7, Ghost of Tsushima, Demon’s Souls, Horizon Forbidden West, Ratchet & Clank coming to PC according to NVIDIA Geforce NOW

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/god-of-war-gran-turismo-7-ghost-of-tsushima-demons-souls-are-coming-to-pc-according-to-nvidia-geforce-now/

NVIDIA GeForce Now may have leaked the next Playstation-only games that will be coming to the PC. According to its database, God of War, Gran Turismo 7, Ghost of Tsushima, Demon’s Souls Remake, Returnal, Horizon Forbidden West and Ratchet & Clank are all coming to PC.

Was looking to get Demons Souls and GoT on PS5.. looks like I'll getting them on Steam instead xP

Rhonin the wizard said:

God of War, Gran Turismo 7, Ghost of Tsushima, Demon’s Souls, Horizon Forbidden West, Ratchet & Clank coming to PC according to NVIDIA Geforce NOW

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/god-of-war-gran-turismo-7-ghost-of-tsushima-demons-souls-are-coming-to-pc-according-to-nvidia-geforce-now/

NVIDIA GeForce Now may have leaked the next Playstation-only games that will be coming to the PC. According to its database, God of War, Gran Turismo 7, Ghost of Tsushima, Demon’s Souls Remake, Returnal, Horizon Forbidden West and Ratchet & Clank are all coming to PC.

I think only the database entries that actually list a platform and not "none" or "unknown" should be taken with any interest.

So I'd say God of War coming to Steam looks quite likely, the rest are just placeholder database entries with no substance yet.

As Some people have pointed out that the Nvidia database has all sorts of games in it. Including things such as New Super Mario Bros Wii, Man of Steel, Shin Megami Tensei 5, Wreckfest 2, Gears of War 6.... etc etc.

Zippy6 said:

I think only the database entries that actually list a platform and not "none" or "unknown" should be taken with any interest.

So I'd say God of War coming to Steam looks quite likely, the rest are just placeholder database entries with no substance yet.

As Some people have pointed out that the Nvidia database has all sorts of games in it. Including things such as New Super Mario Bros Wii, Man of Steel, Shin Megami Tensei 5, Wreckfest 2, Gears of War 6.... etc etc.

Most likely, but if Sony is willing to bring God of War to PC, anything is possible.

More leaks here. Returnal and Demon Souls also seem likely to be coming to PC. The GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas Remasters appear there too. There's an entry for Half-Life 2 Remastered.

As for the Nintendo games that is probably due to Nvidia partnering with it to bring the games to its Shield device in China.

Rhonin the wizard said:
Zippy6 said:

Most likely, but if Sony is willing to bring God of War to PC, anything is possible.

Yeah I'm sure some of those other games listed will come to PC eventually, but I don't think the database entries were created with any actual knowledge that they will.

I fully expect all of those games listed to come to PC eventually perhaps with the exception of Gran Turismo and Ratchet. But all are possible.