By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

People getting angry over the fact that Disgaea 6 is switch exclusive in the west.

Me with my switch emulator:

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
People getting angry over the fact that Disgaea 6 is switch exclusive in the west.

Me with my switch emulator:

Me with an actual Switch, but now has an incomplete collection of Disgaea on Steam. 

fuck double dipping for that shit at £40 a pop.

NIS just being stupid as usual. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Both NIS and Capcom are being turds right now. No next gen upgrade for DMC V on PC? You know, the platform that had Ray Tracing 2 years prior? Bruhs

Modders will add this in as always

We waited for the announcement, then we waited for the NDA, then we waited for the sale and now we wait to actually buy it. All while waiting for AMD to do anything.

The waiting never stops.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

"We've just spoken to Nvidia: “We are seeing unprecedented demand for the RTX 3080. We have been in production since August and are making them as quickly as possible. Our NV team and partners are shipping more every day to etailers & retailers”"

"From August?" Are these hoes serious? No wonder there's no stock...

Actually that statement makes me think that Navi is actually a serious contender. That's why they had to release sooner and price it so competitively. I don't think it's going be much of an issue, though. By the end of October most people should have their card.

GPUs aren't consoles so I doubt the demand will be in the millions. Do we actually have any kind of hard figures how much higher end cards sell?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I sure hope so. If RTG doesn't compete, who will? Intel? lul

Conina said:
JEMC said:

For those that, despite the current problems, will try Rocket League next week when it goes free to play AND didn't read the article about it on today's news, here' something for you:

https://www.pcgamer.com/rocket-league-goes-free-to-play-on-the-epic-games-store-next-week/

But the big cookie is the free-to-play launch that's coming next week. Rocket League is available for wishlisting on the Epic Games Store, and anyone who picks it up in the first month of Epic release will also get a $10 discount coupon for use on games and DLC in the Epic Games Store. (So even if you don't care about Rocket League, just add it to your library and get ten bucks off the next EGS thing that you do care about.) 

Not sure if it will work with those coming from Steam, and the discount only works when used in games that cost more than $15.

I still have to waste my current $10 coupon valid until November before I get the new coupon.

Any good deals currently on EGS? Maybe I get "Twin Mirror". Or is it also coming to GamePass?

I know that there's a Creators Choice sale going on, but I don't know which games are included: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/discover/creators-choice

Regarding the problems getting a 3080, it seems that some online stores had big troubles with the increased traffic, something that an AMD employee took advange of:

By the way, Gigabyte has accidentally confirmed the existence of the 3070 16GB and 3080 20GB cards:

GIGABYTE confirms GeForce RTX 3060 8GB, RTX 3070 16GB and RTX 3080 20GB
https://videocardz.com/newz/gigabyte-confirms-geforce-rtx-3060-8gb-rtx-3070-16gb-and-rtx-3080-20gb
Gigabyte’s Watch Dogs Legion code redeeming website lists many graphics cards that have not been announced by the manufacturer. In fact, these cards have not even been announced by NVIDIA yet.

The product list features GeForce RTX 3060 (S – SUPER?) 8GB model, GeForce RTX 3070 16GB (S- SUPER?) and Geforce RTX 3080 20GB (also labelled S). It remains unclear if the S means a SUPER series, or as our sources tend to believe, the Ti models.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Gigabyte should go into the business of announcing cards rather than selling, they clearly suck at the latter.