By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I don't really have any opinions or interest in it. For characters, cutomisable homes and such I play Sims.

Around the Network

Im pretty interested in it; from what ive seen of it it seems very cool. Plus, with a world like that the potential for expanse is pretty much unlimited. And its free!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

lol, I eventually reverted to using the move objects on cheat so I didn't have to deal with the crap of trying to keep my Sim doing an every day life. After enough time, I pretty much stopped playing The Sims as a 'virtual life' and played it just to make big houses and to have fun. Same thing with Tycoon games such as the Roller Coaster Tycoon series, I couldn't care less about the scenarios because I just want to build a huge park with huge rides and try to run it with infinite money and try to make it look pretty at the same time.

On that note, go vibrating bed from one of The Sim's expansions. I'd totally lay down on it o_0.

hmm, it seems generally Home is in a positive light so far. Lets hope sony delivers.

I think it's a facinating concept, and if Sony pull it off, it will work very well.

Home gives the player the opportunity to create a visual representation of themselves amongst the community that goes far beyond a simple gamertag or avatar.

I also see Home as being a constant source of amusement on a personal level. I'll be running around the streets/indoor areas naked (well as much as it allows) and dancing.

Furthermore it seems like a lot of the players in the beta really enjoyed it, so I think PS3 owners have something to look forward to.

Around the Network

Home is going to be amazing.

From my perspective ...

If HOME was developed as a Second Life/XBox Live killer and actually had the (necessary) features to accomplish that (MSN and Google Talk connectivity, true user generated content, persistent identity across all games, etc.) then it could be interesting.

What I'm really expecting Home to be is a fancy version of the free 3D chat clients you can download for free with a token attempt at including XBox Live like features.

Well, it's free, so I'm extremly excited about it, being able to watch movies with your friends online will be cool, and a good interface and greater connectivity with games (meeting up at a friends house, and launching into a game, say Motorstorm's, online mode together would rock) and having a virtual house and whatnot would be cool.

Well i usually spend like 6 hours designing the charecter in Smakdown vs Raw thats part of the fun in that game for me so ill probably design the charecter and that will be the end of excitment for me but i think that its a good idea to give the PS3 comunity a facelift, i definantly think it needs it.

Total, absolute indifference. The supposed "killer-aps" on the PS3 barely get any interest from me, so a sub-feature is like a zero to the left.