By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The Fury said: If I wasn't on the hunt for a 60GB I might take them up on it.

Same here. All i want is for Sony to confirm they are going to add software emulation to the 40GB and i would buy this in a flash.

Around the Network

:-O That's quite a good deal, pity it's the 40gb. Zavvi's prices are usually shocking. I went into the one in Plymouth a few days ago and all the Wii software and accessories were priced over RRP which certainly used to be illegal. I just cannot comprehend how people can be stupid enough to pay those prices. Even rip-off Game is cheaper.

Devilstation said:
The Fury said: If I wasn't on the hunt for a 60GB I might take them up on it.

Same here. All i want is for Sony to confirm they are going to add software emulation to the 40GB and i would buy this in a flash.

Those words alone would make me buy a PS3 right now, all they'd have to say if that they'd do it in an update or even sell it as software you install on your PS3. But alas... THE HUNT GOES ON

Hmm, pie.

Sorry to revive but their £350 deal above has been changed slightly when I went in earlier. As par the above games but you can now choose either Burnout Paradise or Devil May Cry 4 as well.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
Sorry to revive but their £350 deal above has been changed slightly when I went in earlier. As par the above games but you can now choose either Burnout Paradise or Devil May Cry 4 as well.

Does that mean you can pick DMC4, Uncharted and R&C for315? that's not a bad price actually

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
kingofwale said:
The Fury said:

Does that mean you can pick DMC4, Uncharted and R&C for315? that's not a bad price actually

For £350...yeah.

Hmm, pie.

i would just like to point out the only good deal ona PS3 is if its given to you with every good game made for it (whats that like 5 games) and they pay you to take it off the shelves, Xbox360 is teppers.

McClarkles said:
i would just like to point out the only good deal ona PS3 is if its given to you with every good game made for it (whats that like 5 games) and they pay you to take it off the shelves, Xbox360 is teppers.

Worst first post ever... rofl

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

McClarkles said:

WORST POST EVER.

McClarkles has been reported by me.