By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - wheres soriku?

I have a feeling he's probably enjoying his Brawl. ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Soriku has Brawl?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
No Leo or Soriku. Our Sasuke and Naruto are both gone? This is madness.

Oh come on.  They were both Naruto.

We could only wish that one of them was an emo kid with weird eyes who at most signed annoyed at stuff. 

I mean it couldn't be more obvious if Leo-J said "Believe it" after every sentence about how the cell had so much unmatched potential it was going to start outperforming top of the line CPUs. 

He is in school I guess...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

he went to dysneyworld to look for Sora and Company

Around the Network
Garcian Smith said:
Square-Enix accidentally sent him a pre-alpha copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 for the Wii. He's been locked in his room playing it ever since.

OR Square-Enix accidentally sent him a pre-alpha copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 for the PS3 and he killed himself

Consoles I own: Dreamcast, PSP

Thanks a lot Soriku, You killed the thread.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I expect a: "Im back" thread...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

*ignores Soriku's return in this thread*
I think he must have been written off the site because it can't hold more than 10,000 posts (see Brawl thread)

No fear: Soriku is here!