By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - wheres soriku?

I swear since his 10,000th post I haven't seen him on this site, which is really odd as he lives on the forum. I think it's been about a week, has he retired, having a holiday or something else?

Around the Network

Probably a Nick Jr. marathon or something.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

soriku is really leo-j, and since he got himself banned, he decided he had no one to talk to and took a short vacation

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

He is enjoying the 1,000,000 dollars secret prize for being the first person to reach 10,000 posts...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

One long week of fudge packing with his partner before his partner gets deported back to Nigeria.

Around the Network

He was beamed up by the Wii mothership.

And just like that, Troll_Monster is banned!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Troll_Monster said:
One long week of fudge packing with his partner before his partner gets deported back to Nigeria.
That's very disturbing. It reminds me of the time I went on a school trip to the cadburys factory (chocolate factory) and we saw people packing fudge. Just imagine the scene, 200 school kids all 15 yo, the amount of us who burst heckled them must have made them feel like shit.

What did he say? I get an error every time I try to view a user's posts now.

EDIT: Well that answered my question. Didn't know he was retarded enough to say something like that.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I didn't do anything!!