By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What is THE must have launch title on the Xbox One for you?

So guys, especially the Microsoft enthusiasts, what is THE must have launch title for the XBO? If you could only afford ONE game, what would you go for?

Around the Network

Ryse.

The gameplay looks simple but I love the ancient era.

Ryse. I've wanted a game like that for ages.

Titanfall, looks like the shooter ill be playing next gen.

scat398 said:
Titanfall, looks like the shooter ill be playing next gen.

That's not launch tought is it?

OT: i'll be sticking with current gen for another year or so but if i had to pick one it'd probably be project spark (it's a launch title isn't it?).

Around the Network

Launch: Ryse
Launch window: Quantum Break

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

So hard. Bet Launch ive seen since Dreamcast.

I have to say,

Forza 5/Ryse. Tie.

Slimebeast said:
Ryse.

I would have to say that I agree. While I do not like the extensive use of QTEs, I love Ancient Rome - anything about antiquity really. Hopefully it is a good game.

Multimedialover said:
So hard. Bet Launch ive seen since Dreamcast.

I have to say,

Forza 5/Ryse. Tie.

That's the winning combo, in my opinion. Forza 5 is looking like the true next gen racing experience. I can't wait to see more of it.

JoeFlex said:
Slimebeast said:
Ryse.

I would have to say that I agree. While I do not like the extensive use of QTEs, I love Ancient Rome - anything about antiquity really. Hopefully it is a good game.

What eras specifically? Medieval times as well?

Yesterday I was watching an Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag preview and while I'm not a fan of pirates, just the fact that it was set in a historical era made me a bit excited.