By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - RUMOR Kinect not required for Xbox One

JerCotter7 said:
endimion said:
I'm no expert on both box I haven't even bothered looking at the actual specs of both.... but I think that's what walsufnir was trying to say.....

you could have a F1 next to a John Deer on the sheet they are obviously 2 motor engine working pretty much the same and with 4 wheels and all... but the tweaks of the john deer allow it to outperform the F1 any time on rough terrain....

That's a terrible comparison. Thats like comparing a chair to a cucumber. If you are hungry the cucumber will outperform the chair every time.

Around the Network

nope it's not but what ever.... you do realize a car is a car whether it's a truck a bus a monster truck a F1.... they all use the same exact mechanic principle inside... a cucumber and a chair well like I said whatever.... if you don't get the point you don't get it....

It's a good idea for the consumers to make a kinect free version for $399, but then you'll have the same problem that the 360 had: It will ultimately be a add on and MS will support it less/developers might not feature Kinect like features knowing some people won't have one. If the Kinect is in every box then every developer can take advantage of it.

It's just that simple.

endimion said:
nope it's not but what ever.... you do realize a car is a car whether it's a truck a bus a monster truck a F1.... they all use the same exact mechanic principle inside... a cucumber and a chair well like I said whatever.... if you don't get the point you don't get it....

No a car is a vehicle. A truck is a vehicle, but a truck isn't a car. They both run on fuel. That's where the similarities end. Research a bit about them before trying to use them as a comparison to two games consoles.

I used those 2 examples because they are both from a plant. A timber chair at least. But that is where any comparison ends.