By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Upcoming NA Releases: 2/3 - 2/16 DEVIL MAY CRY EDITION

>What the hell is with the DS and animal games?

have you seen how well Nintendog is selling? Who wouldn't want to milk the animal/pet genre? I mean, it probably costs no more than 100k to make a game and gamers are the one suffer from poor games. lol

AC and DMC are the only buy here.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
kingofwale said:
>What the hell is with the DS and animal games?

have you seen how well Nintendog is selling? Who wouldn't want to milk the animal/pet genre? I mean, it probably costs no more than 100k to make a game and gamers are the one suffer from poor games. lol

AC and DMC are the only buy here.

How? 100K isn't going to hurt anyones budget... and I don't think one good development team has been pulled off a good game to make "My Pony and me" or some such game.

Most likey if these guys wern't making horse games they'd be making some unknown unbought game anyway... probably with control issues. Or even more likely they'd just be out of work... because those guys really arn't going to bother spending 100K on another game.

If the a gamer actually buys "Pet Mansion" or some such game and assumes it's going to be a God of War clone... then he deserves to suffer, because he's an idiot.

It's really just 100% benefit.  Granted to people not you and me.  Yet it still you know.  Benefits someone. 

Biggest week for the Wii since launch?

Would love to get my hands on Culdcept Saga.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
Would love to get my hands on Culdcept Saga.

yes, me too, i just placed it on gamefly

ON TOPIC: i forgot to Add Twisted Metal: Head On for PS2 

Around the Network

@ Tabsina

Absolutely

Ive been waiting for My Horse and Me since it was announced last year.  My god it the biggest AAA release of the week.