By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Bill Belichick is an Ass Thread

Riot Of The Blood said:
Desroko said:
The '99 Rams aren't even the best offensive team ever (Colts and Pats have both outpaced them), and had an average defense.

Eh, no, Marshall is the most lethal player a defence will ever see. He forever changed the way defences played, and he opened the door for entirely different type of running back. You're a fool if you deny his greatness. There is no offence better than what the Rams had 99-01.

The 98 Vikings, 07 Pats, 99 Rams, and 04 (it was 04, I think) Colts all had amazing offenses and you can make an argument for any of them to be the greatest.

The problem is that none of those teams are even in the running for best team ever because every one had a mediocre defense. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
Desroko said:
The '99 Rams aren't even the best offensive team ever (Colts and Pats have both outpaced them), and had an average defense.

Eh, no, Marshall is the most lethal player a defence will ever see. He forever changed the way defences played, and he opened the door for entirely different type of running back. You're a fool if you deny his greatness. There is no offence better than what the Rams had 99-01.

If that's your definition then you should give the "Best offense" award to one of the great 80's 49er teams. As they are the ones who spread the West Coast Offense in the first place.

That was before my time, Kasz. I really can't comment those guys, because I never seen them.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

yep he is a bad sport and a big mule AKA _ _ _---and to those saying the pats had the best team this year....what about sportsmanship and class, they threw bad tantrums when getting caught bending the rules, cheated, ran points up on teams just b/c they could, cheated, had a coach that was a huge walking turd towards other teams, cheated, played dirty football in general, and there was one other thing what was it....oh yeah CHEATED

i dont care if you can run the ball better then most, if you suck as a sportsman your not the best

and besides the Giants defense showed what the "best offense" was capable of doing when faced with a rock solid defense

Desroko said:

2007 Patriots:

36.8 pts/gm

411.2 yds/gm

3rd down - 48%

4th down - 71%

67 offensive TDs

541 offensive points

1999 Rams:

32.6 pts/gm

400.8 yds/gm

3rd down - 47%

4th down - 62%

55 offensive TDs

456 offensive points

pwned!

Seriously, if you think the Rams were the best team ever, you're not a true fan of football.  If you want to argue that they had the best offense, then that's a different story.  After all, the Pats did run up the score and I don't think the Rams did.

Around the Network

Oh yea, Belichick learned a little five letter word this weekend: Karma and it's a mutha! Ha Ha!

The Rams are the greatest team (I) have ever seen. Why I pick a team I never even seen? I'm not going base my opinion on what the media says. If that's what you do, then it's you who aren't the true fan.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

ssj12 said:
rockstarjerry981 said:
rocketpig said:
fkusumot said:

So if Belichick was a video game console, which one would he be?

Don't answer. It's a trap.

The PS2 because it offers the EyeToy.

That was genious, I have never laughed so hard in my life.

On Topic: I am so happy the Giants won. This was the best superbowl of the century. Not really, but it was still awesome.

honestly i found last year's game better.

The rape of the Bears by Peyton Manning was good, and fun to watch, but in no way was it a better game, or nearly as significant of an upset at the ruination of the perfect record in a close, down to the wire football game.

It was low scoring, is the only reason it's not my favorite Superbowl of the century. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

To me Belichick is a good technician, but he is an arrogant sore loser and he transmit that to his players that almost all behave the same way. I was extremely happy the Pats lost on Sunday, maybe that will teach him some humility. Dungy proved that you don't have to be an asshole to be winner.

It's all about People

Since I'm a colts Fan I like last years game better.
However the 4th quarter this year was probably the best quarter of both year.
3 lead changes that game was not fit for cardiacs. :)

It's all about People