By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Bill Belichick is an Ass Thread

Desroko said:
As a Steelers fan, I'll take the '78 Steelers. Four Super Bowl victories in six years, moreover, is a real record. But the '85 Bears did go on an amazing run, the '72 Dolphins were fantastic, and there's an argument to be made for the late 80s/early 90s 49ers. All of those teams were better than this year's Patriots.

Steelers FTW!

And can we add Brady to this thread as well? Him and Moss dropped out of the Pro Bowl. I gues the loss it just too much to bear. Brady did the same thing last year after he lost in the playoffs. What sore losers. Honestly.

Around the Network

You guys are sick. The 99 Rams are the best team ever, not the freakin bears.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Retrasado said:
As a hard-core Giants fan, I was really glad to see the Giants stick it to the Pats last night. If the Pats had won, they would have become the Barry Bonds of american football (did they really go 19-0??) But seriously, cheat against the JETS???!!! maybe against the Colts or the Cowboys....
rocketpig said:
fkusumot said:

So if Belichick was a video game console, which one would he be?

Don't answer. It's a trap.

The PS2 because it offers the EyeToy.

best post ever. period

Yeah.  I mean if he's cheating vs the Jets in a game he could win with his backup I can only imagine what he was doing with good teams.  Really does make you wonder why they destroyed all their tapes.  Bet they got caught doing the same thing during atleast a playoff game.

The '99 Rams aren't even the best offensive team ever (Colts and Pats have both outpaced them), and had an average defense.

Desroko said:
The '99 Rams aren't even the best offensive team ever (Colts and Pats have both outpaced them), and had an average defense.

Eh, no, Marshall is the most lethal player a defence will ever see. He forever changed the way defences played, and he opened the door for entirely different type of running back. You're a fool if you deny his greatness. There is no offence better than what the Rams had 99-01.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

The numbers say different. I have facts, you have opinions.

Maybe there's something wrong with my eye's, because I don't see any facts in your posts. All I see are false statements.

2007 Patriots:

36.8 pts/gm

411.2 yds/gm

3rd down - 48%

4th down - 71%

67 offensive TDs

541 offensive points

1999 Rams:

32.6 pts/gm

400.8 yds/gm

3rd down - 47%

4th down - 62%

55 offensive TDs

456 offensive points

I don't know if you guys have heard this but apparently both Tom Brady and Randy Moss have pulled out of the Pro Bowl (for reasons which I don't know, didn't read the whole article) and will be replaced by Derek Anderson of the Cleveland Browns and Chad Johnson of the Cincinnati Bengals.

I'm from Indianapolis, so I think I can agree on Ol' Billy being an ass