By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Bill Belichick is an Ass Thread

I was so happy that the Giants came back at the end to wipe the smirk off Belichick's face... we're Jets fans in my family so we have our own history with that prick, but it was great to see that the other NY team, the one that no one gave a shot to even make the playoffs let alone the superbowl were the ones to hand the Pats their heart-breaking loss.  Amazing game, and was great to see Peyton cheering on lil bro Eli as well, that's what makes games like these so great.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
ssj12 said:
Erik Aston said:
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for walking off the field. He probably thought time had run out.

But there's no denying he cheated. The NFL doesn't hand down penelties like that for something that doesn't matter. Cheaters deserve to lose, and now that its over, I'm glad he lost in the most embarrassing way possible. 18-1.

how is the embarrassing?the Pats were still the best team this year. 18-1 is nothing to look down on.

You're not the best team if you don't win the last game.

Yeah, he does realize there's a logic to calling the superbowl winner the CHAMPION, doesn't he? 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

xstonexcold316x said:
blaydcor said:
bchery21 said:
too bad he's a football genius.......
apparently not genius enough to go 19-0

no team has ever gone 19-0....

But they have gone perfect, which is really all you can judge a team by. 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

xstonexcold316x said:
blaydcor said:
bchery21 said:

yes there has.. the Dolphins had a perfect season in 1972. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
xstonexcold316x said:
blaydcor said:
bchery21 said:

Read what he said again.  He didn't say perfect season, he said 19-0.  The Dolphins went 17-0.

Around the Network
blaydcor said:
ssj12 said:
dtekdahl00 said:
Oh come off it Bursche. of course they cheated. And assuming that the rest of the league does it is just dumb.

99% of the league does... this why i like motocross, skateboarding, snowboarding, and other extreme sports. It takes skill to do them. No way to cheat without being completely obvious doing so.

Oh, shut up. I'm sick of football bashing goofs who have little to know knowledge of the sport. 

i hate the sport so please zip your lip. Plus my favorite team is the Dolphins so I have no idea why im defending the Pats.. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Words Of Wisdom said:
ssj12 said:
xstonexcold316x said:
blaydcor said:
bchery21 said:

Read what he said again.  He didn't say perfect season, he said 19-0.  The Dolphins went 17-0.

back then its was a 17 game season.... so a perfect season is a perfect season. 

rocketpig said:
fkusumot said:

So if Belichick was a video game console, which one would he be?

Don't answer. It's a trap.

The PS2 because it offers the EyeToy.

That was genious, I have never laughed so hard in my life.

On Topic: I am so happy the Giants won. This was the best superbowl of the century. Not really, but it was still awesome. 

rockstarjerry981 said:
rocketpig said:
fkusumot said:

So if Belichick was a video game console, which one would he be?

Don't answer. It's a trap.

The PS2 because it offers the EyeToy.

That was genious, I have never laughed so hard in my life.

On Topic: I am so happy the Giants won. This was the best superbowl of the century. Not really, but it was still awesome. 

honestly i found last year's game better.

ssj12 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
ssj12 said:
xstonexcold316x said:
blaydcor said:
bchery21 said:

Read what he said again. He didn't say perfect season, he said 19-0. The Dolphins went 17-0.

back then its was a 17 game season.... so a perfect season is a perfect season.

And again, not what was said.