By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where Are You From?

Where Are You From? Round 2

The United States 22 24.72%

Canada 12 13.48%

"Central" America - Happy? :) 1 1.12%

South America - The Continent 3 3.37%

The United Kingdom 8 8.99%

Europe - outside of UK 27 30.34%

Middle East/Africa 6 6.74%

Asia 2 2.25%

Australia/NZ/Oceania 6 6.74%

See Results 2 2.25%

Total:89

LOL

Around the Network

There's loads of people from Australia, NZ, South America, Central America, Asia, Africa... around here, so you should edit the poll.

Edit: Ok, you did it.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Miguel_Zorro said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
There's loads of people from Australia, NZ, South America, Central America, Asia, Africa... around here, so you should edit the poll.

You got in and posted while I was still setting it up.  Ninja.

Take a look now.

I edited while you were quoting me. I am indeed a ninja.

Take a look now. ;p

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Now, I may be ignorant but besides the US and Canada, what other countries are there in NA?

seriously at that pole? you got one for the US, Canada and one for the rest of north america which is just a few countries, basically 3 pole options just for north america. and just one option from that largest and most diverse continent, asia. WTF

Edit : i know i sound way to serious but i was like "wtf why is this so odd " when i read the poll

Around the Network

australia :)

The only other part of North America is Mexico. You could've just put that...

Nope, nope, nope. There are more.

I'm from Uranus

Miguel_Zorro said:
HikenNoAce said:
Now, I may be ignorant but besides the US and Canada, what other countries are there in NA?

There are 23 countries in North America.

What in the world? Let me search this up...

Interesting. For some reason I thought the Carribean was considered part of South America. I stand corrected!

HikenNoAce said:

Mexico. And I guess you could include Central America, although we usually refer to it separately.