By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Battlefield 4 Vs. Killzone ShadowFall

So?

Battlefield 4 43 23.37%

Killzone ShadowFall 116 63.04%

Neither(Well thanks for a... 25 13.59%

Total:184

Killzone is probably the only FPS series i'm really truly invested in. Halo might be a second but I don't keep up nearly as much. Battlefield is fantastic graphically, and technically but it's a boring series if you ask me.

Around the Network

I'm not into FPS much unless it's Unreal and even less interested in these military shooter types, so I chose neither. However, given my experience playing a little of Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2, and Killzone 3, I prefer Killzone 3 over the others.

For a game that's coming out on the PS4 I'd recommend over both of them because it looks more interesting to me. I'd say Tom Clancy's The Division which I think is a launch title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=njfj6KwEAfg#t=82s

kupomogli said:
I'm not into FPS much unless it's Unreal and even less interested in these military shooter types, so I chose neither. However, given my experience playing a little of Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2, and Killzone 3, I prefer Killzone 3 over the others.

For a game that's coming out on the PS4 I'd recommend over both of them because it looks more interesting to me. I'd say Tom Clancy's The Division which I think is a launch title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=njfj6KwEAfg#t=82s

What no way watch dogs is confirmed to be a ps4 launch title. ubisoft would be crazy to release this game so close to each other. They also have the lastest AC game coming out as well. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I'm more of a single player guy so it's the Killzone bundle for me. But BF4 has impressed with that 64 player, 60fps MP and that destructibility. I'm stoked for both and may just get 2 shooters close to launch. Though more likely I'll get Watch Dogs after KZ then BF and Knack for Christmas.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Well dude this darn thing is most likely bogus there different But KILLZONE SF is the best out of the two Did you not see the way the game plays that alone should sway you!

Around the Network

Kupo... I don't know how I missed that game I think I'll be picking that up over watch dogs. Though it isn't a FPS it does look incredible and I may be getting this over Destiny and perhaps other games... Not sure how big my gaming budget will be when I get a next gen system, but this might be at the top of my list now.

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:
i prefer killzone so much more

Why oh why b-king?

i see battlefield as a really boring game. yes technicially its very well done, but its boring. i could explain why i prefer KZ over battlefield more, but im to lazy to ATM, maybe tomorrow

tuscaniman99 said:
Well Killzone's multiplayer will be dead within a month so if you want any value then get BF4.

im not sure whether to take you seriously, reply sarcastically or just take it as you are joking and laugh with you.