By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 5 or Silent Hill V ?

Ummm... I'll take both since forcing me to make that decision is cruelty. I love them both... I simply could not choose.

Around the Network

Resident Evil 5 by far... Silent Hill V is a trainwreck

totally depends on what you like better. action shoot em up or scares

i think i prefer scares. so shv

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Coming from RE4 on the Wii, RE5 is a definate purchase for my 360. I have never played a Silent Hill game but will see what the reviews and other gamers say before deciding on that one.

Both !
I really love the Silent Hill franchise and this Resident Evil 5 looks promising (Haiti/Zombi/Resident Evil is a super combo )

Around the Network

Resident Evil 5 is a must buy. However since Capcom went mainstream with the resident evil series it became a survival horror SHOOTER. If you have played RE 0-3 and liked the classic survival horror, then Silent Hill 5 will have the gameplay you like.

- RE is not anymore a survival horror, it is more an action game NOW

- since RE4, I m a bit disapointed by RE, so I dont know what to expect from RE5, we wil see

- SH is the king for me, but SH3/4 were a bit disapointing and knowing that the team under the developpement of SH5 is a new team that has nothing to do with SH1/2, I think this is not a SH game anymore ... just look at the monster or the nurse ...
I just hope I m wrong.

Time to Work !

I was never much of an SH fan but after finding out The Collective was behind SH5, it might have to be avoided like the plague.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

The Colective ?

can u explain ur self ?

who are they plz ?

Time to Work !

Uhhhhh, both?

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)