By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 5 or Silent Hill V ?

RE5... all the way...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

RE5>>>Fatal Frame 4>>Silent Hill 5

Resident Evil 5 I want the good script.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

I've played most of th SH games and i've never liked too much, on the other hand i've played and loved RE from 1 to 4 so i definitely prefer RE5 right now.

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Both are awesome - to me they are equal.

Are people saying re5 - due to re4 (mainly... I know others have been release on Nintendo - as I have them) on the Wii. How many here are real fans. I would like to see another dino crisis and parasite eve :D

@ Mummelmann -  Silent hill had only one not so good game - sh4.  Silent hill 3 was awesome imo.  SH 2 was awesome.  remember the intro - you run for about 5 mins in mist and nothing happens. That was scary and exciting 

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

I love both franchises.

Before RE4 I prefered SH but RE4 was so amazing that it would be difficult to make a better game.

RE5

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

they are both, in an odd maner, different from each other. RE is more about surviving and adventure where as SH goes fo the scares and the fearful atmosphere. Overall though, RE is, to me, the better game...

Any thoughts on Fatal Frame for the Wii???

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Too many votes for RE5 - so I'm voting for Silent Hill again :)

BTW I do like RE games – but for me they're just fun actioners with some jumps - SH games (particularly 2 and 4) are truly disturbing on a psychological level. As I read earlier in the thread, you almost have to force yourself to play through a Silent Hill…

However, in terms of game mechanics the better RE games are probably superior from an actual ‘playing a game’ and having fun point of view

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I love both of them. I will remain a loyal fan, but I personally think it is too early to tell which will be better. We have not seen enough from either games to make a judgement. I am going to play both.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ