By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Goodbye XBox brand (and Wii). Why this happened.

Your in your 40s and don't have a job? How rough is the area your in as far as jobs are concerned man because that's rough,how are you getting by as far as rent/mortgage and food expense? If i were in the same boat as you a gaming console would be the last thing on my mind brother and more about getting back on my feet.

Around the Network
painmaster212 said:
Your in your 40s and don't have a job? How rough is the area your in as far as jobs are concerned man because that's rough,how are you getting by as far as rent/mortgage and food expense? If i were in the same boat as you a gaming console would be the last thing on my mind brother and more about getting back on my feet.

LAST thing on my mind would be getting a next gen console at this point.  I am staying with family, leeching off them, as I ry to get on things. I am networking and studying up on gamification as a possible path.  As I see it, as I get on my feet, I will wonder what the heck I would be wanting to go next gen anyhow.  I happened to decide tonight dust off my PS2 and play some retro game stuff for it.  Tekkan Tag 1 is as good as it has been, as are 2D fighters and other stuff.  And at least I know it works still.