By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DJEVOLVE said:
RolStoppable said:
Why do you support an evil corporation?

The difference between people and me on this site is I'm older and understand if the market don't change, we will see sh-t games and a crash at some point.

I always buy new, I always have internet and If I didn't I shouldn't be buying a $500 console. MS is going to save the industry and most of you won't even thank them for it. I know this is going to get a few people all wound up but hey. Look at Vgchartz having to do pro. It's necessary in business to make money and sadly only the top, top, of gaming is making money. I see people talking about how easy it is to make a game and how cheap they could do it.

Good, go make a game and you will fail. Sorry but it's the truth.  I have experience in business, many of you don't.

are you serious?

Around the Network
deadly2choke said:
DJEVOLVE said:

The difference between people and me on this site is I'm older and understand if the market don't change, we will see sh-t games and a crash at some point.

I always buy new, I always have internet and If I didn't I shouldn't be buying a $500 console. MS is going to save the industry and most of you won't even thank them for it. I know this is going to get a few people all wound up but hey. Look at Vgchartz having to do pro. It's necessary in business to make money and sadly only the top, top, of gaming is making money. I see people talking about how easy it is to make a game and how cheap they could do it.

Good, go make a game and you will fail. Sorry but it's the truth.  I have experience in business, many of you don't.

are you serious?

Someone has to step out and be the asshole.

Not saying me. I'm saying MS.

Don't worry I work at MS and they pay me millions to write this. So it doesn't matter.

ironmanDX said:
KINGviATor said:
superchunk said:
Have you ever taken an object anally? (not a common item like penis, something out of the ordinary)

What the hell is wrong with you people..

You PEOPLE?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPxs0Qh72kY

DJEVOLVE said:
deadly2choke said:
DJEVOLVE said:

are you serious?

you consider your self an asshole for supporting ms?

deadly2choke said:
DJEVOLVE said:

No but I bet you do and that makes me Smile inside. ; P

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
DJEVOLVE said:

What kind of head injury did you sustain?

The one that makes me a lot of money.

RolStoppable said:
DJEVOLVE said:

The one that makes me a lot of money.

Was it always your dream to become a politician?

Hell no.

DJEVOLVE said:
deadly2choke said:
DJEVOLVE said:

how did you know?

deadly2choke said:
DJEVOLVE said:

how did you know?

The Lannisters sent out a crow.

so you aren't a sleeper alt then?

just problems logging in

Above & Beyond