By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii Sports 2 Online....

that would leave me ....................absolutely amazed
Hope it is made!!!

Around the Network

Wii Sports is a party game for casuals, most of it's fun is from playing against people in the same room so having it online doesn't really make much sense. Are grandmothers, little kids, soccer moms, etc, really going to be playing it online?

I think they could easily patch Wii Sports with a firmware update and make it playable online!

Legend11 said:
Wii Sports is a party game for casuals, most of it's fun is from playing against people in the same room so having it online doesn't really make much sense. Are grandmothers, little kids, soccer moms, etc, really going to be playing it online?

shut up

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

Legend11 said:

Online is an option not a neccesity... just because the game has online doesn't mean you have to use it to enjoy it, I would love Wii Sports online because although it is a casual friendly game, when a gamer like me gets into it they get really good and want some proper competition.

Around the Network

Aside from the last snide remark about grandmas, I agree with Legend. That's not really an online game. The fun of Wii sports is playing it with people.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Legend11 said:

as much as u may doubt it, I bet there would be a LOT of ppl going online

The_vagabond7 said:
Aside from the last snide remark about grandmas, I agree with Legend. That's not really an online game. The fun of Wii sports is playing it with people.

It's true it is not what it's about, but online could still be a major inclusion for it. I actually get the most fun out of it playing on my own now, because I am so much better than my family etc that the only fun left in multiplayer is to watch others play, the only ways around this would be online, or training up my family so that they are challenge-worthy.

Options are never bad, including it would be good simply for that reason. But I don't think it would be a huge smash hit as far as online goes.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Online strip(tease) poker IMAGINE THAT HA!

(Ofcourse with webcam).