By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - can SSBBrawl be the game that breaks open the Wii online community

sadly MOHHeroes couldn't do it, too bad for those that missed out on it

ONline play for MOHH is great, but SSBB has the star power to take on the XBOXLIVE

Someone needs to shoot an arrow at Nintendo HQ with a letter asking for the removal of the BFF codes

I eagerly await my copy, might not  even bother with story mode, might just go straight to the bustle

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

Around the Network

If not SSBB then Mario Kart will.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I dont care. Im not online. the only real worthy multiplayer is when you can laugh your friends in the face or throw something at them, depending on whether you win or loose.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

supermario128 said:
If not SSBB then Mario Kart will.

this is whyi need to drop the early saturday whiskey shot....completely forgot that guy

him i await assss well, and that one will definitley be huge online...i'll see u there 

I think it will at least make it as good as ds online. Which is bad in some games Im looking at you starfox command and good in some games hello metroid hunters.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
I think it will at least make it as good as ds online. Which is bad in some games Im looking at you starfox command and good in some games hello metroid hunters.

Star Fox for DS was to much of a let down for me to even talk about it

My only concern is the Lag, I really hope Nintendo is prepared to get the massive traffic that they are going to get.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

when it comes to the wii, i think i prefer to have friends come over and play. We had a lot of fun on the GCN playing smash bros.

No Im sorry, it has nothing on PSN, and PSN has nothing on Xbox live.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

I know nothing of Wii online, but are there really that few users on? I mean, the Wii has the biggest install base.
Oh well, like someone above stated; as soon as Mario Kart hits, they'll come flowin in!