By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Riot Of The Blood said:
Lame. Who cares about how much the PS3 can outsell something? I'm only worried about games. People buy 360/PS3 for games, not sells. If you want sells, buy aWii.

lol, the Wii wouldn't have rockband if not for the sales.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
That video was crap. Too many shooters. They left out other goodies like White Knight Story and LittleBigPlanet.

Zenfolder, I saw your comment below the video that FF12 barely broke 3 mil. That's pretty bad for a guy that frequents a forum dedicated to sales. :|

lol, I got nothing. What has it really sold, like 5 or 6 mill? I own it actually, just, well, I guess I kninda trolled to PO the PS3 fanboys, lol. </3

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
makingmusic476 said:
That video was crap. Too many shooters. They left out other goodies like White Knight Story and LittleBigPlanet.

Zenfolder, I saw your comment below the video that FF12 barely broke 3 mil. That's pretty bad for a guy that frequents a forum dedicated to sales. :|

lol, I got nothing. What has it really sold, like 5 or 6 mill? I own it actually, just, well, I guess I kninda trolled to PO the PS3 fanboys, lol.

Always fun in it's own rights I suppose :P But it seems like your lacking something constructive to do, I'd suggest playing a good rpg time sink, the PS3 phycho's seem less crazy when non-ps3 owners post more PS3 related articles than they do. ^_~

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OPUBkYKneM&feature=related

ps3 fanboys are funny

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

PS3 domination, heh. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Around the Network

I dunno I think I always liked this one Weezy :P So full of facts ^_^
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tp18uvnL_zw

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

ChronotriggerJM said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
makingmusic476 said:

lol, I got nothing. What has it really sold, like 5 or 6 mill? I own it actually, just, well, I guess I kninda trolled to PO the PS3 fanboys, lol.

Always fun in it's own rights I suppose :P But it seems like your lacking something constructive to do, I'd suggest playing a good rpg time sink, the PS3 phycho's seem less crazy when non-ps3 owners post more PS3 related articles than they do. ^_~

LoL, for once, I got owned right there.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

OH MY GOD!

"washimul (2 hours ago)
just see this year man. PS3 will wash away competition this year. when MGS4,FF13 and GT5 hits NA,JAPAN and EU then there would be apcalypse all over.Consolewar would be fully finished in NA when KZ2 and R2 fotages are shown at GDC/e3. as for europe it will be when GT5 hits the scene. as for Japan allof ff13,mgs4,gt5 and wks will be million sellers"

Washimul commented on it XDDDDD

why don't the fucking mods stop these fucking flamebait/troll threads???

@ Troll_Monster - It was of Upcoming PS3 games. It wasn't flamebait. And hey, watch the profanity, eh?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.