By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

hey anyone up for a quick 3 match duel?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

14 posts left to post 10.000, who will hit the milestone?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

@Fazz

That's because Shea is a prodigy. For us NORMAL people, your Snake is bad ass.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
@Fazz

That's because Shea is a prodigy. For us NORMAL people, your Snake is bad ass.

Do you really consider Shea to be so good?

I have an open room if anyone is looking to play.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

@ wow

Yes, she's too damn good. She just obligerates everything.

Riot Of The Blood said:
@ wow

Yes, she's too damn good. She just obligerates everything.

She must have gotten better... awesome.  I'm into a lengthy RPG atm but when I back I'll look forward to a fresh challenge.

Oh yeah, she's much better. She's gotten better at adapting and reconizing when something is not going to work. I've gotten better too wow. You can no longer beat me with just any old character.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Oh yeah, she's much better. She's gotten better at adapting and reconizing when something is not going to work. I've gotten better too wow. You can no longer beat me with just any old character.

We'll see.  ^_~

how to I get marth forward air to link to his spike? What's the timing for this? Everytime I do it right, I can never sweet spot the down air.