By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Ah, this brings back memories.

I seem to recall having conversations like this when we first started playing playing SSBB together. Riot hated icilm4's Ike back then too. ^_^

Around the Network

it stops me from doing what I enjoy. Instead, I would have to resort to boring tactics to win... This game is stupid in that way.

But whatever. I'll just delete everyone from my friend list that I don't want to be bothered with.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:

But whatever. I'll just delete everyone from my friend list that I don't want to be bothered with.

Aw, but I like playing against you two together. 

dammit, my temper gets the best of me. I deleted like 20 people for no good reason other than I was mad...

I'm going to another tourney on the 16th.

I need melee advice... What do I do with wave dashing? Based on how I play Brawl Marth, what will I need to change to play a good melee marth?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

WTF the brawl disk won't read.

Around the Network

Darn it. I'm playing Wasumara and the game keeps freezing. Half the time I'm standing there doing nothing.

I can't even recover with Lucas when it freezes like that.

Oh man.
This is exactly like the good old days, we're still getting disconnected. haha
Well SSBB online wouldn't be complete without it I guess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

WoW & iclim : Who's game are you in?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
WoW & iclim : Who's game are you in?

I can't get back on. T___T

Edit:
Screw it, I can't join anymore.
stupid error codes.
Good games WoW, WaSu, Riot and Fred.
I'll try to get back on after a few minutes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:

Oh man.
This is exactly like the good old days, we're still getting disconnected. haha
Well SSBB online wouldn't be complete without it I guess.

*sigh*  Stupid disconnects. 

So Wasumara, was it your connection, my connection, or our connections together?

PS:  iclim4, you missed a great match on the scrolling Mario stage.  My Wario used a fart to KO Riot and Truck at the same time.  Unfortunately due to the sheer power of his fart... he flew into the ceiling and died. -_-