By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Hehe i enjoyed playing you guys hell and lilna may be too much!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

No incite on who I used? I half expected a comment on how I'd keep you occupied for 15 seconds at a time with Amy's combos

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

I didn't really understand what was going on. Those where the first matches I ever played. I didn't even know how to block at first. That was my first time even playing SC.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

*sigh* I come back and I see my favorite thread is no longer about SSBB... SCIV is now somehow implanted itself into the game that I love... How is that possible? I haven't noticed any difference in the game when I played with Jski and Hells tonight.... *Great games tonight btw guys, lots of fun*

O well, if SSBB has transformed into SCIV I can manage to at least keep myself fit now...

Good thing Riot left SSBB... I was starting to think he had Battered Wife Syndrome.... Always hating it, but always coming back to it...

Hopefully between work and workouts I can find time to get online more...

I was stabbing you. Lots and lots of stabbing

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
@Brute

A noob could beat an exerienced player at times which is a joke. In a true fighting game, you would win 100 times in a row against a lesser player.

Hehe, I can see you haven't played much of this game yet :P
I haven't tried SCIV but if past experience with the series are anything to go by, it's even more noob friendly than Smash.
Probably the bigger masher out of all the 3D fighters.

@ Ivo

Is Amy in SC3?

Amy was a sort of create a soul 'bonus' character in SC3. In the Arcade addition they gave her half of the rapier set from Create a Soul and half stolen from Raphael and gave her a roster spot. She was generally faster then Raphael but lacked his range. She retained most of that moveset in the switch to 4 but they changed Raphael and her to be less similar. Now they share very few moves, and Amy is better. Raphael is considered gimped from SC3 because he forfeited his better moves to Amy.

Words Of Wisdom said:
brute said:
SCIV seems to be taking over this thread.

Maybe.  But you're playing SSBB tomorrow.  So is iclim4 even though he doesn't know it yet.

Wait what?.. haha.
I'll be looking forward to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

IvoYarido said:
Amy was a sort of create a soul 'bonus' character in SC3. In the Arcade addition they gave her half of the rapier set from Create a Soul and half stolen from Raphael and gave her a roster spot. She was generally faster then Raphael but lacked his range. She retained most of that moveset in the switch to 4 but they changed Raphael and her to be less similar. Now they share very few moves, and Amy is better. Raphael is considered gimped from SC3 because he forfeited his better moves to Amy.

Amy? Really all you have to do is create her using the rapier style on Create a Character. That's really all the game does anyway...

But if you must know... You have to beat Beloved on Easy. To get Beloved, you have to beat Amy during the Tales of Souls. Its a part of the Soul Arena

The easiest way to get her is by choosing Yoshimitsu in Tales of Souls and make the following choices:

Go after your subordinate.
Investigate the man.
Stop when being felt watched.

Oh, and you can't lose a single battle when searching for Amy, or else she won't stalk you.