By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Ivy seems like a better character than Taki, but I like Taki better. She's sexy. I wish Ayane was in this game...

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Why you leave? Wasn't interested in joining a friend and I online? :p

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Is this a 360 / ps3 only game i take it and not for the wii at all?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Ivy seems like a better character than Taki, but I like Taki better. She's sexy. I wish Ayane was in this game...

Taki is easier to use.  Ivy has a lot of nasty moves, but she requires a LOT of memorization just to be somewhat good IMO.

And don't wish for Ayane.  She'd just lose to Tina like she does in all the other games. 

Nope. Wii doesn't get it.

Around the Network
Jski said:
Is this a 360 / ps3 only game i take it and not for the wii at all?

I'd say sadly but really... the Wii has quite possibly the best fighting game of the generation in SSBB, I'm not sad.  ^_^

Will you be up for some SSBB tomorrow JSKI?

Ivy has that ungodly grab that takes like... 10 button presses to do but hits for 80 damage. Pretty much only Astaroth and Ashlotte can match that damage in a single hit. I wonder if anyone human player has ever got that off on someone...

LOL @ brawl being the best fighter this gen. It's the best party game/casual game, I'll give it that. Other fighters put it to shame.

Ayane is so fun to play and she's hot. DOA is just a better fghting series than SC is. DOA is the best out of the 3D fighters.

I like that Ivy has some good range. She's a lot safer than Taki is from the looks of things. Both of them make me miss Ayane though.

Ivo that's not even me on the ps3.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
LOL @ brawl being the best fighter this gen. It's the best party game/casual game, I'll give it that. Other fighters put it to shame.

Ayane is so fun to play and she's hot. DOA is just a better fghting series than SC is. DOA is the best out of the 3D fighters.

I like that Ivy has some good range. She's a lot safer than Taki is from the looks of things. Both of them make me miss Ayane though.

Ivo that's not even me on the ps3.

Nah.  SCII tops DoA IMO (whoa too many acronyms...).

SCII requires skill and strategy.  DoA is just a very flashy form of Rock/Paper/Scissors once you dig deep enough.

Riot Of The Blood said:
how do you unlock sophita? She's kinda hot. Ivy just isn't doing anything for me.

You kidding?!

O.O

So no one's playing smash anymore? >.>
I want SCIV :(