By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

b4l sorry for not letting you join I was doing AIB.

Meh I am 1-2 I could have won but I tend to get nervous it sucks :P and also there are people that are laggy and spam :P

Around the Network

Shea are you going to play on AIB?

ctk495 said:
b4l sorry for not letting you join I was doing AIB.

Meh I am 1-2 I could have won but I tend to get nervous it sucks :P and almost there are people that are laggy and spam :P

Which is precisely why I won't do AllisBrawl ladder matches. Those people are notorious for doing everything they can to take advantage of the input lag. They'll projectile spam, they roll a lot, and smash spam. Which is exactly why I say, online should be for fun, NEVER for a show of skill.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Ivo you are right there was this bastard that used pikachu and he spam,and it was laggy as hell when I was able to 2 stock him on yoshi's island but then in FD the cheap punk spam and I could not protect myself since it was laggy and there were no platforms.

Fuck, I came so close!!!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

@ Riot; What? Did you make it to the tourny? How'd you do?

I did ok, but not as good as I would have liked.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Hey Twit, there was a good Wolf there.

I did NOT know Wolf coulld move that freakin fast. My Marth stood zero chance. I got 2-stocked with only 40% damage.

Riot Of The Blood said:
I did ok, but not as good as I would have liked.

Nothing like online play eh? :p

How many rounds did you get through?

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

@Ivo:

In Melee singles (Why did I even do this?), I played in 3 sets before getting the boot. The first set I won 2-1 Marth vs Jiggs. I got raped hard in the 2nd set by a fuckin Falco. My Marth was 4-stocked! I won the second match against his Falco, then he picked Fox on Onett and did some shit that I need to learn. That reflector is stupidly cheap!

I didn't do Brawl doubles.

In singles, I finished 3rd. I was beat by 56k, who got 2nd.