By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Whoa, where did everyone go? I left to pick up food real quick, and everone is gone!

And LOL... Why do me and Shea never have close matches? No matter who wins, our fights are always donimated by someone.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

I think there's only one stage I refuse to play on and that's Rumble Falls. Especially with Peach who jumps so low, if Rumble Falls appears, I'm walking off the side for sure!

Signature goes here!

I like that stage when I have metaknight.

The stage that pisses me off is Lucario's stage. That's the worst stage ever.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Dammit, I still can't touch Ivo's DDD.

Pick Sonic. I absolutely fall apart against a well played Sonic ._.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

I need friends on SSBB

How does Sonic give you trouble and not Marth? Marth is way better than Sonic, and he has enough range to attack a DDD. I would be able to get close enough to even land an attack with sonic. No range or disjointed attacks=not one of my characters.

Sonic is fast enough that spacing means nothing against him. I can F-tilt him, and if he's just out of range he's fast enough to run in and grab me before I can do any other action. He's fast enough that he can punish jabs

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

hmm who was that guy with the odd name?

he beat me a few times then i got really predictable and i was easily able to defeat him and he quit in the middle of the match T_T

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Man I haven't played this game in a while, I'm probably rusty at it.

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767