By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Riot Of The Blood said:
just the thought of Shea using cheap ass Lucario gives me nightmares. She's already too good as it is. But with Lucario, she would be impossible to beat. Lucario is completely broken.

Lucario is a bit slow in the air and on the grond so you can try the hit and run attks but he has rng so i do not know if that would work so well hehe. O yes riot did you wach that video with marth vs peach i wander if you can adaped that type of play your just about there as is but you do blad dacning alot. It works on me but if a ppl is spaming rolls i can see where that type of attk fails.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

I can't watch the vid unless someone links it for me. I'm on an iPod, remember?

How did you like my Zss, jski?

Dancing blades is marth best ground attacks. It needs to be used a lot. I actually use it a lot less than most Marth's do.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
I can't watch the vid unless someone links it for me. I'm on an iPod, remember?

How did you like my Zss, jski?

Dancing blades is marth best ground attacks. It needs to be used a lot. I actually use it a lot less than most Marth's do.

Your zss was ok i guess but you where trying to play her like your marth hehe you got to put dmg on them becuse you can realy get all you want out of her air attks from what i seen. Somthing i cant seem to do is down smash into back air attk its just about a 100% kill if they are high enofe. I have no idea why zss not seen as one of the top chaters her stuns are soo strong. Well from what i saw on that vid the marth was rarely on the grond other then to advies on the peach other then that lots of air N and smash for killing.

Lucario doesn't have much range in the air. On the ground, he might have range and lingering boxes, but aside from Up-tilt they all are extremely narrow hit boxes. He also falls extremely slow making him susceptible to being attacked and juggled in the air. Just don't come up on him from directly below him or bait the D-air before going in. He's KOed easier off the top then the sides.

His smashes are all pretty slow to come out comparatively, so shielding them shouldn't be problem. His Up-B does no damage and has a big stall at the start making edge guarding against it a cinch compared to some characters. Double Team is just the saddest counter in the game.

Beware his jab, as he can do a double jab then cancel it into the Forward-B Chaingrab or a Foward-B Grab for a KO.

When he's low in damage, he can't KO for crap and when he's high in damage his combo ability dies. Gimping him once can royally screw up the rest of his game.

Snake is far more threatening then Lucario.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

How about sheik ivo? I am having the dames time finding someone i can play well and has a good chase at killing every other chater. Zss is close to this but she got some weard dead spots in her graples and some of her attks.

Around the Network

Metaknight, Lucario, and Game and Watch all piss me off more than Snake does. I would rather fight the Snake than any of those 3. I don't mind Snake, and I don't feel at a disadvantage against him. I view him like I do your ddd ivo. When I lose, it's because you're better, not the character. Snake isn't a big deal.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Sheik can't KO? >.>

I seriously have an easier time KOing with Sonic then I do with Sheik... Her F-air off stage is ok... but with its knockback losing its semi-spike nature and being changed to an upwards diagonal, it'll actually help some people recover if it doesn't KO them :x D-smash won't KO at any reasonable percent unless your like, 3 feet from the blast zone (and sometimes not even then). F-smash is a failure of a smash, its two hits are slow enough that you can literally smash DI into the ground and Power Shield the second hit. Either way, someone who has a clue won't die to it. Up smash KOes at around 100%, but it also double as one of her best approaches as a dash cancels up smash... which usually makes it diminished... Which sucks...

Her aerial ability.. is ok, her fall speed absolutely sucks though and lets Kirby eat her alive with grab combos, as well as any chain grabber not named Dedede (Peach can chaingrab Sheik for gods sake). Her needles lack hit stun, so they fail at disrupting any approach to give you a hit... Her recovery, is predictable as hell and pretty easy to punish and/or gimp outright.

She's light...

Really her only redeeming qualities in my eyes is she can actually approach, and has some combo ability. She can F-tilt lock certain characters, her dash attack can be followed up by aerials. She can kinda sorta juggle... kinda...

I still stand by Down-B is Sheiks best move. Zelda is just better against everyone not named Sonic >.>

@Riot: A Snake that knows what he's doing scares me more then any other character, not matter what character I chose. I even main several of his counters and he scares me.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Sonic not too hard to beat with zelda i find doing her air N is a good way to put dmg on him. As for killing may be smashe and see if it lands lol. Any way with zelda i am soso with her spiking move. One time i was able to use her dash attk a few times pushing the person over the side and then spiked them as they where trying to recover. May be i should play as her more often its just zelda rng attk is good and can kill ok its just i do not know where the line is of spam and effect use is. Please guys tell me where this line is.

Spamming Din's Fire isn't going to do anything. I would just use it to control distance as best as possible. There is no limit, just use the attack! I use whatever attack I want how ever many times I want. I don't see why you would limit one of your attacks.

Well when i play online with ppl i know i do not like the idea of making them unhapply playing with me. Also den fire can do some crazy things such as putting ppl off balcnes and makes them come to you vers you coming to them.