By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

It's true. I dodge too much. I can't stop doing it. I almost never use my shield.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Around the Network

Order it from Japan silly. Its not like you have to get the American version ^^; Japanese works just fine :p Controllers have no version. The manual came in Japanese though. I found it funny that American manuals have like, 8 different languages but when I ordered this, only 1 language. XD

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

shizzlee said:
It's true. I dodge too much. I can't stop doing it. I almost never use my shield.

I cant stop watching your gif of mirow and socik fighting an epic battle! Any way has you ever though about approaching from the air. Move away just a bit and come from revires so you can come out with his back air. I think you can do the same for the lazzer attk. I had to also stop rolling so much I think I am relapsing I cant tell if I am doing it so you guys got to tell me. Nevertheless, when i tried to fix that i had to relearn how to play smash i am still relearning the game agene!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

sweet...i just discovered that i can dowload tons of apps for my iphone.

just downloaded super street fighter new characters from VC!

Around the Network

I laughed... I really like Pokemon Trainer... I might use him more often <.<

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Shea and Fazz both destroy my Marth all thanks to dodging. Marth is very weak against dodging... Marth has a few weaknesses that are hard for me to overcome. Metaknight was so much easier to play.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

IvoYarido said:

Shea dodges too much. So just get close, hold off for a second while she starts the dodge, then hit her. Its how I hit her so often. Half the damage I get on her is due to her overuse of dodges.

Ditto.  I'll do this to a lot of people though.  I'll dash toward them and stop at roll distance.  So many people will roll toward me it isn't funny and I'll just be standing there with a smash for when they get out of it.

Good games Riot. i see you improved your stage recovery, not as predictable now. Sorry about the stage spikes.. i wasn't going to do it, but then i was like what the hell why not.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

I like the stage spike. I think that type of stuff is cool and makes things more fun.

I think I may quit this metaknight's tourney. I'm not sure...

How is my Marth, possum?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!