By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Why is it that you always complain after playing me Riot?

By the way, it's your recovery that makes it easy for me to kill you.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network
Jski said:
Possum you really are the cheapest ppl here to play vs you just spam roll dodges all the time to the simple back attk i do not want to play you any more. @ riot hmm then i do not know who to play as who are the "top?"

Why not just turn around and hit him as he gets out of his roll?

@WoW

Hit stun: this is needed.
make the game less floaty: DI won't be as invincible.
make shielding less powerful: this is so you can approach safely. It would give everyone a ok approach.
nerf air dodging: this will allow juggles.

That would make the game a lot more enjoyable for me. You would get a good mix of what both normal fighters and smash brothers have to offer.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

lol jski, i'm just following your spam roll. Besides i wasn't the one dodge rolling across the stage and back =P

I agree with riot this game is more about def then offnce they need to at lest go back to one air dodges like the old version then chaters who are good in the air will be able to preform at par with ppl who as really good on the ground. When they alowed ppl to air dodges as many times as they want they make most ppl who are not aggressive in the air inviable.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

@Possum

Because you win most of the time, and it's all because I try to do cool stuff like Ken's Marth only to be escaped or something stupid. You know what you're doing, and it makes me hate brawl.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
@WoW

Hit stun: this is needed.
make the game less floaty: DI won't be as invincible.
make shielding less powerful: this is so you can approach safely. It would give everyone a ok approach.
nerf air dodging: this will allow juggles.

That would make the game a lot more enjoyable for me. You would get a good mix of what both normal fighters and smash brothers have to offer.

Adding a few options into the game for that might have been interesting.

Say a slider for shield power (lets you shield for longer or shorter times), a slider for air dodge duration...etc.

Possum5454 said:
lol jski, i'm just following your spam roll. Besides i wasn't the one dodge rolling across the stage and back =P

Dam it i need to wait a bit longer before i responded . Any way i was rolling arone at that point to kind show how much you where. I simply cant deal with that tactic roll behind some one and attk the best thing i can do is to stay in the air but ppl will not go in the air after me. So i have to come back down. Any way its really annoying to play vs you i mean your grapling all you do its graply though off the stages every time it dose not even seem like you try to do combos with your chaters graples i would images you could pull off some amasing things down through into side air.

lol it's really not that hard to hit someone in the air.us just approach, make them air dodge, follow them and then hit. i do it all the time. if anything it's fast falling that hinders air attacks

You know i do not get it but every time i try to attk into some one who has air dodge i cant seem to come back for another attk well inless they air dodges when they are up high but then they get another air dodges. Its vary hard to shot hope with zss and when you do short hope her its most of the time higher then most ppl nomle full jump lol so coming in from the air like that is a bit hard to pull off. As for falco i try to come from the air with his back kick but i end up doing a F air a lot. May be if i play defly but i do not like to play like that i like to come at ppl all the time this is why i hate playing lucario because it feels like i play def when i play him.