By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Damn it fazz you hit me while I was  taunting that's not cool :p

Around the Network

Sorry, I'm almost programmed to hit in any case ^^u

Anyway, that was it for tonight. My right arm and hand are hurting A LOT right now for some reason.

lol if you haven't hit me I could have win that one any tips?

Use less arrows XD

Ok thanks.

Around the Network

@JSKI
Dude the end of that last match was epic I can't believe my Lucas beat your ZSS I was with over 100 percent and you where with 0 percent that made me proud of playing Lucas that was so awesome.

@ctk
I kill my self a lot.
For the life of me i cant spot dodges i can only shield or roll dodges but from what i seen on zss spot dodging is kind pontless because she cant really cover her back well like most ppl with there down smash.
I cant even practice her tick any more i always have to resort to playing "cheaply." I do not know what else to do zss sadly is my best and i am not getting better with her at all.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Jski, your dot went from yellow to red from that >.> Shea's went up to orange >.> I swear I've done lagless Brawls with you two before =/ Course... Lylats a 'pretty' stage that seems to lag more then others >.>

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

@Shea
Hehe i had to go before i lost too many times! why can i only play well vs you i just do not get it am i lagging vs your or something? Well the best guess i can give you is i can read when your going to spot dodges and smash. The problem is that dose not madder too much because it take a lot of fights before i can see them coming. I am sry if i was spaming my rng attk too much it was at least full charges and they where all going for kill shots. Other then that it was fun.
@ivo
Sry that you where lagging have you try reseting your internet that what i have to do from time to time.
@ any one
Dam it some times i do well on zss other times i am crap on her i just do not know what to do or who to play any more. Lucairo i can play well from time to time but some one with longer rng destorys me. Please give me advise!!!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

woot just got melee.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!