By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Riot Of The Blood said:
speaking of new games, I payed 65$ for capcom vs marvel 2 and it's not even that great.

Ouch.  That's a stiff price for that game.  I'd have waited 'till it was in the bargain bin myself.  It's not a title I'd be super looking forward to.

Around the Network

Capcom vs snk 2 is the greatest fighting ever made.

I'm taking it back, and I'll probably pick up chrono trigger instead, but that games 85$. I might just go ahead and grab a copy of melee if I can find my store credit.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:

I'm taking it back, and I'll probably pick up chrono trigger instead, but that games 85$. I might just go ahead and grab a copy of melee if I can find my store credit.

CvS2 doesn't even make my list. 

tgm is so fucking hard. How could someone be that good?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

@wow

How could it not? It's roster is just too good.

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
@wow

How could it not? It's roster is just too good.

The lack of Andy Bogard, Billy Kane, and Kim make me sad.

@riot
Your mark is good its just you may want to counter more often and try not to do your combows so fast. If you counter some one who plays aggressively like i do on zss i am going to get hit back and you will take a lot less dmg. As for your comboing too fast ppl can just roll behind you and yoru still in the midle of your combo and your comply open. A guess i would say if the first 2 hit land go for it if they do not then you should stop unless they are running away from but still in the rng on the combo.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

well once this closes we should all move to tgm's thread

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Words Of Wisdom said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

CvS2 doesn't even make my list. 

Street Fighter 2, FTW (sorry Riot)

anyone looking for a duel?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong