By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 3D/4D?

I dont know if this has been posted but here you go. read and watch http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/02/01/developer-makes-desktop-vr-application-for-ps-eye/

Around the Network

He did what the Wii guy did on PS3, kind of cool as well as kind of lame to rip the other kid off.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

EDIT when i entred this thread there were 100's of posts all blank with nothing

but it was some problem with server?

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

oops, i guess its doing this for every thread..

Something is wrong with the site right now

I apologize for that last post.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

This is pretty cool, just like the wii trick was, though i dunno how practical it really is.

I also don't know what this had to do with 4D...darn buzzwords.

Around the Network

If its not 5D then its just not right. I am also having a problem with blank posts

Doesn't look nearly as good as the Wii version (*dodges flames)

Also, there is no possibility that this would be a popular tool for PS3 as PS Eye's do not have a 100% attach rate, as Wii-mote's do to Wiis.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I like how he says you don't even need the wiimote, like it's supposed to be better, and then shows us that you need not only the PSEye, but a lense cover as well. Rip-off AND not as convenient and cheap. gg.

Number of PS Eyes: 160k
Number of Wiimotes: 20 million

The difference: over nine thousand. I couldn't help myself.

This is just as interesting as the Wii "version," or the Wii-way, or whatever. The camera angles and such were a bit weird. And doesn't Lee have the code he used available at his website? I don't know how hard it would be to make your own anyway.

Maybe when someone actually uses this they'll make a version for each console.

Stever89 said:
Number of PS Eyes: 160k
Number of Wiimotes: 20 million

The difference: over nine thousand. I couldn't help myself.

This is just as interesting as the Wii "version," or the Wii-way, or whatever. The camera angles and such were a bit weird. And doesn't Lee have the code he used available at his website? I don't know how hard it would be to make your own anyway.

Maybe when someone actually uses this they'll make a version for each console.

there are way more PS Eyes then that. Do not jsut go by the EoJ numbers as the PS Eye is sold separately. Plus with all the PS Eye support Sony has had more people have a reason to get it. Really, Burnout supports it.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453