By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If You Could Change One Thing About The Wii

thekitchensink said:
wenlan said:
Chadius said:
@wenlan: You mean, the Wavebird, Nintendo's wireless controller? Then again they don't sell it in the US anymore...blarg

Yes.  Why don't they release a new controller that looks more like a Wii accessory? 

They have.  It's called the Classic Controller.

The current Classic Controller doesn't support GC games.  Plus, it has to be connected to a Wiimote, that's a bummer.

I don't think the classic controller supports SSBB either.  I guess that's why many Japanese bought a GC controller with their SSBB.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Around the Network

classic controller does work with SSBB, as does gc controller, wii remote + nunchuck and wii remote on its own.

@Entroper, DSLover
I agree with the 4GB drive. That would have been plenty of space for wiiware and vc games.

@wenlan
You can play smash brother with the classic controllers.

My suggestion would not be for the wii itself, but the wiimotes. I wish they had a ds type battery built inside, so it wouldn't be such as much a battery sucker as it is now. My DS lasts for 15-18 hours typically, and my wiimotes only 10 hours.

@DSLover @izaaz101
Thanks! That's really great to know.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

I'd like better graphics- actually scratch that... i'd like devs to use the wii hardware as well as they can...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
"What is the wii without motion controls?"

A great console that play games that aren't just mini-games.

This bs is really getting tiresome. 

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Head set, yep Would love a head set for my Wii

^head set for what? online gaming?

More memory. The Wii should have had a hard drive, or at least some way to add on memory. Then CD and DVD playback. It would have been supersweet to have a nice little DVD player like that.

^it would be nice but DVD's are getting outdated fast