By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 Prediction Thread:Come check your results!

Sony e3!

Hell yaaaaa 61 31.61%

Bring it 8 4.15%

Sony, Sony 10 5.18%

All my dreams 7 3.63%

I'm getting teary eyed 9 4.66%

Yes, yes,yes 2 1.04%

hype, hype 7 3.63%

Dammit where is vs 13 and the last guardian! 38 19.69%

PS4!!! 38 19.69%

Who am I? Where am I? 12 6.22%

Total:192
krafty89 said:
nnodley said:

So PS4 can be stored Vertically then?

Yep that's what it looks like.  Although who knows if that's really the shape because if the ps4 is not square then I highly doubt they want to give too many hints at the design.

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:
BloodyRain said:
ryuzaki57 said:

2. Agni's Philosophy will be shown (trailer). 2014 release for PS4.

What makes you think agni is an actual game? Isn't it just a tech demo for se new engine?

There was some rumor about this a couple of days ago, plus the fact that SquareEnix conducted a survey in which they asked players if Agni would be good as a main character.

I really hope that is true then. I loved the trailer for agni philosophy!

nnodley said:
krafty89 said:
nnodley said:

Yep that's what it looks like.  Although who knows if that's really the shape because if the ps4 is not square then I highly doubt they want to give too many hints at the design.

What makes you think, it is vertical? The image only looks like a big blue sheet to me.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
krafty89 said:
nnodley said:

What makes you think, it is vertical? The image only looks like a big blue sheet to me.

And it also looks like the dualshock 4 might be standing beside it too.  That would be a mighty tall ps4 if it's not vertical.  But I think it could also just be a place holder shape so as to not give away the actual shape of the console.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

And it also looks like the dualshock 4 might be standing beside it too.  That would be a mighty tall ps4 if it's not vertical.  But I think it could also just be a place holder shape so as to not give away the actual shape of the console.

Damn, it only looks like a couch covered in a sheet to me at first glance.

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

haha yeah it does.  Lot of people on gaf are putting some interesting things there.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

haha yeah it does.  Lot of people on gaf are putting some interesting things there.

Hmm, the Nintendo thread still has tooo much hype compared to Sony on this site. My official e3 ouya thread needs more hype too.

Less then two days left now! wooohhhhh!!

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Hmm, the Nintendo thread still has tooo much hype compared to Sony on this site. My official e3 ouya thread needs more hype too.

Well I won't be hyping ouya because I won't be getting it or paying attention to it. :-p Doesn't look good, imo.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

Well I won't be hyping ouya because I won't be getting it or paying attention to it. :-p Doesn't look good, imo.

lol, its fine, I kind of abandoned that thread now.