By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - E3 2013 for me will make or break my Vita Lifespan.

Tagged games:

You should really look into broadening your tastes in games. When I got a Vita the only retail game I had for 3 months was Unit 13. When Gravity Rush released I was going to pass it up because it "wasn't my kind of game" but then I thought screw it, I spent $250 on this beast why not try something new?

So I ended up buying Gravity Rush and 16 retail games later (plus around 10 PSN games) I can safely say my Vita purchase as been completely justified no matter what happens to it.

I've bought games that 1 year ago I NEVER would have thought about buying like Soul Sacrifice, Metal Gear Solid, Assassin's Creed, Smart as, Rayman Origins, and most importantly Persona! Persona 4 Golden is reason enough to justify owning a Vita and all those pre-mentioned games plus more are just Icing on the very tasty Vita cake of awesome!

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network

E3 2013 will make or break Vita's lifespan.

Meh, I have enough games now that I could never buy another vita game and not regret my vita purchase