By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA announces UEFA Euro 2008 (PC/360/PS2/PS3/PSP/Mobile)

I just hope PES08Wii will be a sucsess... i prefer PES over FIFA any day.

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
PS2 and Mobile versions but no Wii or DS?

PS2 is still the biggest sold and most used console in the world and FIFA08 sold best on it when it was released. So yeah, PS2. Mobile, I dunno...maybe they ...dunno.

Out of all the major consoles DS version of FIFA08 (in UK at least) sold worst, only just making it's own top 20 in the UK, while the rest (including Wii, although this finished below everything else) were higher and featured in the overall top 10 games overall for that week of it's first release. 

Why it's not on the Wii is beyond me. 

Hmm, pie.

Man, I'm in Canada and havent' even gotten PES08 yet... too early to think about this.

@The Fury:

I completely understand why there's a PS2 version--just not why there's a PS2 version and NOT a Wii version. It would just be extra cash in their pocket.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
@The Fury:

I completely understand why there's a PS2 version--just not why there's a PS2 version and NOT a Wii version. It would just be extra cash in their pocket.

Ah, gotcha. I don't get the Wii thing either as there is already a Wii FIFA08, so surely they can just 'update' that. Baffling to me as well (easy extra cash as you say). 

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

I've never bought A uefa / world cup / champions league version in my life - as someone already put it they've generally got missing modes and normally pretty weak titles.

Nothing to see here - move along people