By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Finally The Last of Us multiplayer gameplay video.. and its awesome!

Finally multiplayer gameplay video from The Last of Us. the great thing is that listen mode is only to keep eyes on ur clan mates not on the enemy! :D

Around the Network

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=161459&page=1#

Munkeh111 said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=161459&page=1#

oh didnt see that.!! 

I really do not agree with you sorry. It looks boring as hell. I am looking forward to the single player. My most hyped game for the year.

The 2nd half of the video looks interesting though, i wanna see more of that

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

http://bossbattlecoming.com.pl/pierwszy-gameplay-z-multi-the-last-of-us/ SOURCE@!

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
I really do not agree with you sorry. It looks boring as hell. I am looking forward to the single player. My most hyped game for the year.

The 2nd half of the video looks interesting though, i wanna see more of that

I like the concept of shoot to kill, where every bullet counts. Something different and refreshing from run and gun type of gameplay

I almost never do this...But this is like the third thread about this...

taus90 said:

where every bullet counts. Something different and refreshing from run and gun type of gameplay

Have you seen the video? People eat bullets like they are made of metal. Just look at the part where one of the red team is about to execute a blue survivor. The character playing shoots FIVE times until the red one dies.

Wright said:
taus90 said:

where every bullet counts. Something different and refreshing from run and gun type of gameplay

Have you seen the video? People eat bullets like they are made of metal. Just look at the part where one of the red team is about to execute a blue survivor. The character playing shoots FIVE times until the red one dies.

Naught Dog has stressed the game is very real.. and in reality I dont expect to get a perfect shot from a distance, and i dont even expect anybody to die instantly if bullet brushes past by or in a single shot unless a headshot, the concept of bleed out was well evident in the gameplay, and as far what I saw it take two to three bullet hits to kill.

And the part ur mentioned, I dont expect any hand gun to shoot that far outside of the game without missing the target.. it took three bullet hits to take him down and rest missed him.. watch it again if u like!

again the last of Us has emphasised on realism..

taus90 said:

And the part ur mentioned, I dont expect any hand gun to shoot that far outside of the game without missing the target.. it took three bullet hits to take him down and rest missed him.. watch it again if u like!

He shoot six times. SIX TIMES (Thus rendering the every bullet count useless).

And it took FIVE bullets to take him down. =/ Watch the crosshair. Whenever you hit the opponent, some marks appear on it. Five bullets directed to the chest took him to kill the red survivor.