By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Go to this link and watch thevid from 55 seconds to 1 min 17seconds

even if it's from 2006 its hilarious, I like the video of that British guy at a loss for words one time when he tries to say how the PS3 is the best console out there and someone calls him out for it, I can probably still find it if yall want to hear it.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

yeah, i'd like to see that

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

twesterm said:
What the crap? It isn't 2006 anymore! Why am I seeing the same crappy movies I saw in 2006?

Yet as a mod, you haven't closed this thread which is clearly flamebait.

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

PR from 2 years ago, which anyone can agree is funny, isn't flame bait.. its like saying that making fun of ET the game is flamebait

I gotta admit the historical battles followed by "Here's this giant crab" part was funny.

Eh other then that meh.

Around the Network

That was pretty damn funny. At first I was like WTF is this? Then that "giant crab" part came out and I was cracking up, hahaha!

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"